Chapter 12 (Quite A Scare)

Mia POV

It's so cold, yet warm at the same time. I remember passing out in Susie's arms and Monk was there. Monk. I haven't seen him in a while, I wonder how he's doing. "Mai? Can you hear me?" I struggled to open my eyes but I did. It's so bright and blinding. I briefly made out a doctor looming over me. Nodding my head I closed my eyes. "You gotta try and keep your eyes open for me ok?" I reopened my eyes to see a flashlight shinning in them. "We are going to run some tests ok? Does anything hurt right now?" The doctor nodded when I pointed to my chest. There's a burning sensation making it hard to breathe. Why does this keep happening? What is this virus? Panic raised inside me and my chest clenched. "Her heart rate is spiking! She's having some sort of panic attack." The doctor from before came back and grabbed my hand. "Calm down ok? Take deep breathes and just breathe" I tried but I couldn't breathe at all. I was struggling to keep my composure. A mask was placed on my face, I still couldn't get any air. I was gasping and my whole body shook. I slowly closed my eyes and passed out do to lack of oxygen.

Doctors POV (this should be interesting~!)

I tried to calm her down but nothing was working. "Get me a oxygen mask!" I placed the mask over her face but she was still gasping, she started to pass out from not being able to breathe. "Get a Defibrillator on stand by. She's not breathing. I'm going to have to do CPR" CPR was the only choose left. Gripping her noes I pushed my air into her lungs and placed my hands on her chest.

"Doctor. I can barely feel her pulse!" My nurse said. Dammit, come on kid! Work with me here, it wasn't working. Her hart stopped.

"Start up the Defibrillator! On my count!" The nurse rubbed the paddles together and put them on The kids chest.

"Clear!" I watched as her chest raised and fell, the nurse kept doing this a couple of times. Come on! She's to young to die. She flat lined. She stayed that way for a whole minute. I told the nurse to try again but there wasn't much we could do. I was about to pull the plug when I heard a slight beeping. I smiled when I saw the heart monitor, she's back. A kissed her for head and nodded. Good job kid.

"Alright, nice work guys. She's back but not out of the clouds yet. She's still can't breathe properly so let's put a ventilator on." I put anesthesia in her IV and carefully got the tube down her Trachea and hooked it up to the Machine. She needs the extra help cause her breathing is abnormal. Taping down the tube to her skin I cleaned everything up. "That's good for now guys. Let's rap it up and call it a day." Now I gotta go tell her friends. Grabbing the medical chart I made me way to the waiting room were all her friends were waiting "Mai Taniyama?" All her friends stood up and walked over to me.

"Is she ok?" The women with red hair asked.

"We had quite a scare. She had a panic attack witch led to abnormal breathing, she wasn't responding to the oxygen mask so we performed CPR. Her pulse became very weak and eventually stopped so we use the defibrillator. It took a while but we got her back." I took a brake there and watched as everyone sighed. "She still wasn't breathing right so as a last resort we put a ventilator on and are waiting to see if she reacts well to it. We also got her blood samples back. She has a low amount of white blood cells, it's causing a small infection in the lungs making breathing hard. We are going to keep her under observation but everything seams to be going well enough. You can see her shortly."

"Thank you."

Attackers POV (haha....)

Everything is going just as planned. The virus is working perfectly. Eventually her heart will give out and that will be the end of it. I will have gotten my revenge and will finally be at peace. The only way to cure the virus is to die and come back to life but theirs no way something like that will happen. It's just not possible.

***********************************************

I know...... I'm evil, Mai might actually be cured but we will have to wait and see. This was a big chapter, very important and you will soon see why! Thanks so much for reading.
Not al long chapter but I just wanted to update something for you guys.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

Till next time!