XXXI

INT. TENT - MORNING

9:57 a.m.

Kachi
All that tapos lalayuan mo na si Ate Robin?

Mikey
Yup.

Kachi
I think it's unfair.

Mikey
It's not.

Kachi
It is!
I think it's unfair na wala kang chance agad.

Mikey
I do like her enough to consider her boundaries. I don't like her to change that for me, and I also don't like to remind her of anything.

Kachi
So that's it?
Down the drain na lahat?

Mikey
Perhaps.

Kachi
Hay naku!
Ang aga-aga, Mikey. Sumasakit agad ulo ko sa 'yo.

Mikey
Sorry.

Kachi
And I also hate how it's unfair for you. No matter what happened before, whether she dated anyone before o wala, parang na-generalize bigla tapos kasama ka doon kahit hindi naman. I hate it.

Mikey
Hayaan mo na.
It's okay.

Kachi
It's not!
Ang unfair.
You were not given a chance.
I don't like it.

Mikey
Well, it's not for us to decide.

Kachi
Hindi nga.
But you can do something, you know?

Mikey
What do you mean?

Kachi
Just show her how you like her. 'Yong katulad ng sinabi mo kanina. Show her through that.

Mikey
Baka magulat si Ate if I tell her—

Kachi
No! Wala akong sinabing sabihin mo agad.
Just show her how you feel. Show her that love is not all bad. Na love is always different and love is always sincere when it's coming from the right place.

Mikey
No—

Kachi
Stop!
Before you say no, makinig ka muna sa akin.

Mikey
Okay?

Kachi
I get it, ayaw mo i-sway si Ate Robin just because you have feelings for her and you respect her wishes. But you also have to give yourself a chance.

Mikey
Myself?

Kachi
Yes! Ang unfair na you're feeling that way tapos kakalimutan mo na lang bigla. So why not na kahit for a while, habang deciding ka pa whether hihinto ka na talaga or not, just give yourself a chance to like her. Show her how you love. Allow yourself to feel it just until you reach a decision.

Mikey
Hindi ba 'yon selfish?

Kachi
It depends on you.
Do you love selfishly?
I'm not telling you na i-push mo 'yong sarili mo kay Ate Robin. I'm just telling you to allow yourself to love. Up to you naman paano mo gagawin 'yan. Kasi based on what I heard earlier? Anyone would be lucky to be loved like that.

Mikey
Really?

Kachi
Yes. Really.
Kaya give yourself a chance before you quit.
Okay?

Mikey
I'll think about it.

[Twitter]

Robin 🔒 @rosabellanataline
uy himala may signal ngayon

Robin 🔒 @rosabellanataline
medyo malapit lapit na ako tumalon sa pool sa sobrang init

Robin 🔒 @rosabellanataline
ay? hala finollow nga ako

[Instagram]

rosabellanataline started following you. 5s