Kwazii

Kwazii was just about to whisper: "Nothing a Captain could wish for except the girl sitting next to him," when Crash pointed a mechanical finger straight at him.

"You're up next!"

"Awww, why me?"

"Kwaz, you're lieutenant," Amy said calmly. "As technically you're second in command you should be second to be questioned."

"Inkling went first."

"Simply because the Captain wasn't quite in a state to answer such questions. Face it Kwazii, you're next."

"Fine," sulked the pirate cat.

"Thank you," said Amy, once again picking up her papers. "Let's get straight into business, since we have many many questions for our favourite pirate cat. First question is... Is it hard for your to control your 'cat instincts' sometimes."

"No," said Kwazii immediately. "Of course not."

"That's a lie," laughed Dashi. "If you scare him he'll shoot up into a tree. And if you dangle a ball of yarn in front of him he'll start meowing and trying to snatch it."

"That... Sounds very interesting," said Crash, with the implication of a raised eyebrow. Immediately, a ball of yarn fell out of the air. Crash unrolled it somewhat, and dangled it just out of Kwazii's reach. The cat, like any other cat, began mewing and meowing, desperately trying to reach the yarn.

"That was hilarious," said Crash, whipping the yarn ball away into nothing, leaving a very angry Kwazii and seven other Octonauts trying not to laugh.

"That was ridiculous," growled the former.

"Anyways," Amy said, trying to get Kwazii's attention. "Next question. Is it true that cats have nine lives. If so, which are you on?"

"Nope," Kwazii shrugged. "Puss in boots last wish and every parent trying to convince you your cat isn't really dead lied to you. I'm dead, I'm dead. Much as I would love to tell you I'm invincible, I'm really not."

"Factual accuracy," Shellington was heard to wonder. "From Kwazii!"

"I know," Amy laughed. "I know. Kwazii isn't usually the one to spout facts eh? Anyways, question number 3. Have you watched Pirates of the Caribbean?"

"YES!" shouted Kwazii immediately. "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN FOREVER!"

"Code red," Captain Barnacles said immediately. "This topic is making Kwazii way too active. Same goes for coffee. Some things just get too chaotic. This being one of them."

"Oh," Amy said quickly. "Okay. No Pirates of the Caribbean. I get it. Okay, let's move on to the next question."

"Good idea," Crash said, watching Kwazii begin to very incorrectly attempt to conduct the Pirates of the Caribbean main theme. "Very good idea."

"Although I don't know if it's any better," winced Amy. "Uhhhh... okay. Kwazii, do you know what catnip is? Catmints? Do you know what it can do to you?"

"No..? I... I don't?"

Shellington winced and tried to make the scientific answer as quickly as possible. 

"The catnip makes you high. Very high. Assuming you're old enough."

Kwazii eyes widened in a very, very disturbing way. Crash and Amy nodded. 

"Next question. Quick. Very quick," Crash said. 

"Yeah, good idea," Amy laughed. "Question number 5. Why do you scare Peso all the time?"