Tweak

"Only one person left," Crash shrugged, having made a quick note about Dashi's response to his latest question. "Tweak, you're up."

Tweak gulped, looking around for an excuse. Seeing none, she faced Crash again.

"Fine. Let's get this over and done with."

"That's the spirit," grinned Amy, as she pulled a particularly thick stack of paper out from nowhere. Tweak's eyes widened slightly and her ears subconsciously twisted themselves together as soon as she saw the paper. There were a lot of questions. A lot of questions.

"Don't worry," Crash laughed airily as he saw the bunny's reaction. "I've got plenty for you as well. Dashi, you were right about me loving a good grand finale."

"Wait..." Dashi said. "How did you know I said that?"

"I know everything," he chuckled. "Okay, Amy over to you! We have a lot of questions, obviously, so let's get through them fast."

"Thanks Crash. Question number one. Well, not really a question. I just wanted to say you're my favourite so hi!"

"Thank you," blushed a slightly confused and weirded out Tweak.

"Right. Question two. Do you have any favourite food apart from carrots?"

"Of course," Tweak said immediately. "The Vegimals' carrot cake is brilliant, as it their carrot roast. Although their carrot-flavoured kelp cakes really take the--pardon the pun--biscuit. Which leads me to another point, fish biscuits..."

"No as in... Not carrot. Not carrot flavoured. Without carrot."

Tweak looked at Amy as if she was crazy.

"How can you not have carrots? The Vegimals always put carrot in, so that I'm satisfied. The rest are used to it. If something doesn't have carrot in it, it's not food."

Amy shook her head amusedly. 

"Okay, I'll trust you. Next question. What inspired you to be an engineer?"

Tweak stopped her rant about carrots and thought hard for a couple seconds (impressive given that she had been in a carrot-induced state of mania just a few moments prior).

"Not quite sure actually. Although I do remember this one Christmas, when my Pa got me this old tricycle from the dump to mess around with. I was... Six, I think? And I also remember this guy, one of my Pa's old friends, an engineer. First time I saw him, I played around with his tools. And I almost broke my wrist. But since then I was hooked."

"Interesting," said Amy. "Who do you think crashes Gups more, Shellington or Kwazii?"

Tweak thought hard about the question, attempting to weigh up the many many times one of her inventions had been wrecked by the two culprits, who were right now blushing and looking at their feet.

"I'm not sure. They're fairly equal, but for different reasons. Shellington will crash because he isn't the best driver, or he'll fall asleep with the lights on. Kwazii will crash because he goes too fast. All in all, I'm not really sure, although I would like to take the opportunity to tell two particular people in the room to never sneak out with two Gups again. NEVER. On their own they're bad enough, but when they're together they're unstoppable destruction machines."

"Don't worry!" chuckled Shellington. "We've learnt our lesson."

"Aye matey we have."

"I'll still be watching..."

"Calm down!" laughed Amy. "Next question. How do your ears get through your helmet? Are there holes or something? How does water not get in?"

Tweak simply shrugged and, looking somewhat cocky, spoke.