General questions with the Agents

"Hmmm," said Crash, looking around the room. "There's just one person missing..."

All the Octonauts and Octoagents looked around confusedly. They were all there... Captain Barnacles, Kwazii, Peso, Dashi, Shellington, Tweak, Inkling, the Vegimals (all five), Ryla, Selva, Paani, Calico Jack, Ranger Marsh, Pearl, Peri, Pinto, Koshi, Natquik, Tracker, Bud, Min... Who could be missing? Their question was soon answered in the form of a new character.

Rather than falling out of the air like most guests, this person knocked on the door with a firm yet quiet rap. Crash eased himself out of his chair, stood and walked over to the door.

"Hey Crash," nodded the newcomer.

"Princess. Good to see you." 

'Princess' was a wolf-girl, with ears and all yet a surprising lack of a tail. Her hair was mainly black but dyed yellow in some parts, and tied back in two braids. She had brown eyes, very light brown skin and her attire consisted of a pink shirt with shorts and sneakers. 

"Hey you guys!" Princess said excitedly to the 25 or so confused and anxious looking Octonauts and Octoagents in the room. "I... Sorry, I just don't have words for how happy I am to finally meet you guys. You're so awesome! Especially you," she added, with a wink at Shellington. While he was flattered to be the favourite of two out of three fans in the room, 'favourite' didn't always mean 'lucky', as Tweak could attest to.

"Welcome," Crash said genially, offering Princess a beanbag, which she accepted gratefully. "I believe you've got some questions for the Octonauts?"

"Yeah, just a couple," she shrugged. "But they'll probably fit better into personal questionings. Or..." She whispered something rapidly to Crash, who nodded sagely.

"I'm sure we could arrange a bonus section. Ha. Yes. Looking forward to it!"

The Octonauts, particularly Shellington, looked scared. He was the newcomer's favourite after all...

"Anyways. Ah, Princess since you don't have any general questions for the agents, let's move on to Amy. Last time I checked she had a pretty comprehensive list of questions."

"Yes. Yes I do," she laughed. "Although I'm not quite as organised with my files, I have my methods," she shrugged, pulling out an even bigger peach cheesecake and an even bigger stack of paper from within. The Octonauts cheered when they saw the truly ginormous cake. 

"Okay," Captain Barnacles said, feeling a little more energised after a slice of cake. "Fire away."

"With pleasure. Question one, what is your opinion on global warming?"

"Mum what's global warming?" Peri asked, tugging on his mother's cardigan sleeve (Yes Pearl wore a cardigan because she was feeling fancy).

"Global warming is the Earth getting hotter," Shellington explained quickly. "And the ice in Antarctica and the Arctic melting. This also means water levels are rising and there are more natural disasters," Shellington explained quickly. Peri looked remarkably concerned.

"Tragic," said Professor Inkling.

"Indeed," agreed Min.

"Terrible," added Dashi.

"Scary," said Peso.

"And dangerous," finished Kwazii, though this time it didn't look like he was relishing the danger like a good old adventure.

"I guess that settles it," Crash nodded. "And I couldn't agree more. Any more questions Amy?"

"Okay, how about nukes?"

"Nukes?"

"Nuclear weapons. The big kaboom."

"They are terrible," Captain Barnacles said immediately. "I hope they are never used again, and I hope the Octonauts never need to deal with a nuclear-related emergency."