Waiiiiiiit up

"Wait," said Crash, looking off into the distance. "We've got a dare coming in. 

"A dare?" Amy said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup," said Crash. "You can do dares on this book as well."

"So let's hear it," Princess said, clapping her hands. "Wait who's it from?"

"Xxx_Kitty_player_xxX," Crash said, though everyone was unsure how he managed to speak the underscores and capital letters without saying the word "underscore." They sort of just appeared in the air.

"Huh. Okay then. Xxx_Kitty_player_xxX, I am eager to hear your dare," Princess nodded.

"Right," said Crash. "It's for you Captain. Can you say 'Darling' in a seductive way? And I'm adding a little on, can you say it to Anastasia?"

Both normally white polar bears went interesting variants of scarlet. The strong and brave Captain looked suddenly very timid.

"Come on Captain," sighed Crash. "You have a dare. Do it."

The Captain sighed, cleared his throat and in an underwhelming and anticlimactically quiet voice said: "Darling."

"Nope won't cut it," Amy said firmly. "Something really seductive is needed. Heck, Xxx_Kitty_player_xxX sent the thing more than once. You have to reward them a little better than that."

The Captain growled.

"C'mon Cap," Kwazii laughed. "I wanna see this happen."

The Captain looked at his crew, all hoping to see their Captain take on this dare, then he looked at Anastasia, the pretty polar bear beside him, then he looked at his hosts and Crash tilted his head slightly.

"Okay. I'll do it."

He cleared his throat again, and in the richest, most velvety voice he could muster, said: "Darling."

His voice was like caramel: smooth, sweet, thick and attractive. Like the caramel of Barnacles' tone had stuck her to him, Anastasia found her head leaning on his shoulder, neither exactly wanting the other to move. The Captain, who had just spoken in such a deep sultry voice, now looked scared.

"I'm sorry I don't know where that came from-"

Anastasia kissed him.

They were in a passionate embrace in moments, the Captain and his childhood crush, in the middle of the room but not caring that everyone was watching. They had known each other from childhood and it was clear that the grand hand of the man upstairs had been playing the long, long game.