4

It's been a week now here at SALTBURN, Florence hated to admit that she could see right through Felix. After she had eased dropped on Venetia and Oliver during the party with the Henry's.

That party was the most trouble some off setting event.

She didn't even want to label it as a party.

...

She looked around as she saw Farleigh across the table speaking with a blonde woman using his hands.

She was sitting next to Oliver and an older white man who had his back turned to her.

"Felix, is just gonna use you..like everyone one else" she exclaimed softly

"It sucks that you're one of his toys.. even while growing up he never liked sharing his toys and even now..he's still not sharing..and it's too bad Oliver" she taunted.

"Venetia" he sighed softly in annoyance tone.

Florence glanced at Felix watching him conversate and laugh. What everyone said seemed the same, from Farleigh now his own sister.

Oliver glanced at Felix, and looked at Florence who had her head down in grey clouds.

She then turned to Oliver after the 2 minutes left ended.

"I haven't had much time to talk to you"He laughed

"Yea"she replied smiling awkwardly looking at the the floor back and forth.

"I never see you hanging out with us"He added

"Yea, I'm always inside..tailoring"She ventured

"I didn't know Farleigh had a sister till I came over"He added

"No yea, I'm the complete opposite when it comes to personality..I'm the more chill one"she joked

"I can tell"He smiled.

She nodded slowly, looking around then turned back toward the table crossing her legs underneath

"I'm sorry the silence is quite awkward" she whispered

He turned back to her.

"No, it's fine..that's how it usually is anyway"He joked as the two laughed awkwardly over nothing but each others unsettling presence.

...

She was now lying down on her bed on her back inside, while everyone else was outside.

Well at least she thought.

She expected Felix, well maybe anybody else to want her to join them on their little activities but no one ever seemed to care where she was or what she was up to.

She mostly wanted Felix to miss her presence but he never really kept her on his mind.

Even tho he was right outside, and she had the ability to go out there and show herself she didn't wanna look like she was seeking attention and maybe tick off her brother.

It didn't take long for her to girl crush over Felix she wanted to be a hold of him, she wanted to know what it felt like to be loved by him specifically.

She wanted to run her fingers through his hair.

Clench onto him all day.

Lay as close as possible together in the fields.

But most importantly she wanted him to

look out for her

Listen to her wants and commands

Kiss her everywhere and unfold her like there was no one else around to observe.

She didn't only look for that in him but looked for that in every guy. SHE JUST WANTED TRUE LOVE QUALITY.

She never forgot about those past relationships, she neither told farleigh the real reason why she was in the hospital for a week or two three months ago.

She felt weak in her last relationship, she had no physical control or order.

It was just all abusive, no matter how many times he'd call it love she knew what real love was but didn't truly know how it felt like.

Felix wasn't a mind reader, but she was always sad she was sick of waiting for new love.

She felt as if things weren't gonna change for her, like she wasn't going to get out of this dark hole and find vibrant light.

She was more than sure she had a thing for Felix no matter how nervous she'd get around him.

Even since his frame is more than twice her size she knew he was gentle.

"watch what you say to me
careful who you're talking to"

SAD GIRL - LDR