16

Felix knew just by following them upstairs he'd
be breaking his own heart again. He didn't make it obvious while he did so.

He stood behind a group of people having a conversation as he watched her giggle as he wrapped his arms around her kissing her jawline.
She took out a key for her room out her strapless bra unlocking it, they both walked in her room closing the door and locking it.

Felix made his way against the door taking a sip of the liquor he had in his hand. He put his ear against the door hearing her voice.

"It's okay, the doors are locked..no one's gonna bother us"She spoke.

Felix waited to hear if the guy had an American or English accent.

"I just wanna make sure"he mumbled.

He heard the two go silent for a couple minutes then started hearing the bed start to move. Felix then slid against the door drinking his feelings out hearing her loud moans, whenever she was with him she wasn't ever as dramatic as she was now and she wasn't even drunk to be over doing herself.

Even though Felix wanted her to be happy
he didn't expect her to fuck another guy the same day they had set themselves apart.

He heard her incredibly loud moans and just kept wondering how this guy really felt about her.

DID HE ADMIRE HER AS MUCH AS HE DID?

DID HE FIND HER SMILE LIKE AN ANTIDOTE

DID HE FIND THE ROSE TATTOO BETWEEN HER THIGHS ALREADY

"Fuck this, there's no way he's better than me"Felix mumbled getting up still feeling woozy.
He looked in the bathroom straight ahead of him with three people injecting themselves with drugs and smoking cigarettes.

"Those are my people".

He thought to himself, doing it would only make him feel better about the situation he had with Flo instead of engaging him to stalk on her and hear her fuck another guy in her room.

While Felix was still in his feelings Florence had been having the time of her life taking ownership over Rowan, She had never been on top while actually enjoying it but there were no flaws to him yet. He was gentle, always trying to make sure things were okay, he wasn't one of those fake people who pretend to care just to fuck you.

Felix tried his best to not care but it still hurt him WATCHING HIMSELF SLOWLY FADE AWAY, even though they didn't know one another for long, they both knew what they had was LOVE. She didn't know Felix was following her every move that night hurting himself putting himself into self sabotage, even though he deserved it. The thought of her being with someone else made him re process his decisions  but the look just made him give up.