15

It was now 8:00 at night.

Oliver's party started long ago, Felix was sitting with a few other people but kept Florence in sight.

The music thumped through the roof practically as the spring of different colors filled almost each room. Almost every room was crowded and filled with Oxford teenagers making out and having sex in the bathroom and wherever they could find a closed environment.

Felix was watching Florence make out with a tall skinny Asian guy he looked pretty young. He was wearing a white 1900s looking shirt that had rolled up sleeves and loose black jeans.

Thinking of what happened earlier he wasn't
upset but Felix could already see him taking his place. She wasn't like Felix, for her a kiss meant everything. You had to really take the time to get her comfortable enough to get her the way she was right now with him. She wasn't doing it to get Felix's attention but she had been talking to the same guy since she saw him which was almost 4 hours ago.

She saw him when he had been arguing with Farleigh since Farleigh had spilt a drink on him and didn't apologize, apparently he knew the guy outside of the party on a personal level.

...

"Farleigh, your fucking losing it now"She spoke as the guy admired her dress and her form, farleigh caught onto him.

"Eyes up here loser"Farleigh laughed

"I'm sorry, he is aswell"She turned around as he was still in eye contact with Farleigh.

"No I'm not, it's hisss fault.."He cried, she smelt the alcohol on him as she held his stomach pushing him away from the guy behind her. They were both nearly the same height so her being there didn't stop them from arguing.

"No..you started it"he mumbled

She pushed Farleigh away.

"Look, come on just sit down- you don't wanna make people wanna leave"She added.

He didn't say anything.

"I don't know what gave you the hint to try to talk to me as if you didn't lie to my face and manipulate me bu-"

"Farleigh please don't do this right now- I promise it was never like that"She cut him off as he pulled away from her.

"I tried to move on but I don't even care what you two had or what you did or how long it was...Im just upset you lied to my face- I mean I'm supposed to be your brother- I don't know maybe you think because we're only half siblings or whatever you think I'd judge you for-"

"Farleigh I didn't wanna lie to you but I didn't know how you'd take it I didn't wanna hurt you"She sighed cutting him off once again

"Florence...you should know me well enough that I'd rather take the dirty truth then be lied to"He spoke walking away.

She looked around as Rowan had a concerned look on his face all he could ask was.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really, but I'll survive"she laughed.

It was as if the two were made for one another.

He came with three of his friends who were either drunk or smashing someone in the bathroom. She was just trying to avoid seeing Felix and right now maybe Fairleigh.

"What's your name?"she asked

"Rowan..I'm guessing you're Florence?"He smiled as she nodded wiping one of her tears.

...

She pulled away whispering in his ear as she jumped down off the counter taking his hand laughing with him going upstairs.