5.1

She approached him as he sat on the edge of the pool, looking down at the water. The water was still visibly blue due to the installed lights on each side.

She was in a light blue two piece and had her beige towel in her arms.

He turned around at the right time as he analyzed her body the best he could as she placed her towel on the chair.

As she got closer he could finally observe her body. He made it more than obvious but she didn't care. He looked at her belly button piercing and still saw a snip of her tattoo on her thigh.

She sat next to him then pulled herself in the water.

"You're right, it's so much more cooler down here" she groaned.

"Yea.." he nodded as she turned around moving her arms along the water. She had another tattoo of a small Roman sun.

He then stopped day dreaming about her and slipped himself in with her.

"How many tattoos do you have?" He asked

"..just three"She replied

He bit his lower lip glancing over at the house.

They both stood right across from one another.

"Why?"she asked softly and let her arms down.

"What's the one between your thigh?"He asked

"A cherry blossom"She confessed.

"I'm sorry if I'm being extra, but do you think I could see it when we get out? When you first got here it caught my eye"He released

"It's okay to be curious.."She joked as he smiled and looked down.

The two just kept talking and swimming around floating on the floaters back and forth.

But only after about 20 minutes Felix got out and watched her swim laps mostly watching her ass,
But still noting on her small details. He noticed her hair texture change into wet loose curls, her nose was a little pink.

She felt a little awkward and got out after 10 minutes.

She took her towel off the chair lying down on the chair drying herself off.

"You can look at it if you want now"she offered.

He got up as she split her leg apart a little slowly.

He leaned in taking a good look at it, he smiled as she watched his face. The two connected in deep eye contact again. He leaned in towards her pressing his lips against hers.

Once their lips touched all they did was crave one another more n more.

He placed his hand on her waist going down to her neck.

"We should maybe.... go...somewhere..else"She spoke softly between the kisses.

He then got up off her grabbing her left leg wrapping it around his torso slipping her off the chair and into his arms, she wrapped the other leg around him giggling in between the make out session.

Once she saw the pool from a far she unwrapped her legs from around him jumping off and letting go jogging into the tall dry field.

"You're really gonna make me chase after you at this hour?"He spoke

"I can go further you know"She laughed.

As she kept slowly walking backwards he started making his way towards her till he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back towards him shoving his head in the crook of her neck kissing her jaw line and all over her neck area.

She kept laughing feeling the shivers go down her as she turned around to him pressing her lips against his. He found the tie to her swimsuit top un-tying it grabbing her breasts as it fell to the ground.

She backed away lying down in the field as he got down leaning in between her legs.

He got to unlace her swimsuit and open every part of her and hear her moans and cries, as they were soft and quiet. Every thrust was strict and in place she threw her head back in pleasure as her neck and chest started to feel a little numb.

She felt that feeling in her stomach she hasn't felt in months. His pace was speeding up quickly, she squeezed her eyes shut releasing herself and letting everything flow as she moaned throwing her head back, he kept going but after a few more thrusts he did the same pulling out falling on top of her chest as she lied her damp hair in the field feeling him trying to catch up with his breath.

He took his head off her chest moving upwards a bit going in for her lips again while caressing her right cheek. She turned her body towards him as he grabbed her waist pulling her closer making his way all down her body, past her ass again grabbing her leg putting it over his placing his hand on her waist gripping onto her.

They stayed in that position for a while just sucking each other's faces off until their lips got tired and the saliva taste started to taste like milk.

"you know that, I'm obsessed,
with your body
but it's the, way you smile,
that does it for me"
SWEET - CIGARETTES AFTER SEX