9

Florence flipped on her stomach sighing.

She didn't dislike having sex with Felix but she felt rung out. They would start falling asleep right after until Farleigh came to her room around 1am.

But her door was locked.

"Flo.."He knocked on the door

Felix glanced at her as she got up grabbing her underwear and slipping on the first shirt she saw which was Felix's crewneck. She made her way to the door, Felix made his way to her bathroom grabbing his jeans and underwear.

"Flo"He knocked again.

"Yea-"

"What?" she asked fixing herself.

"What took you so long?"He whispered.

"I...was masturbating"She lied grabbing her neck.

"....Are you sleeping with Felix?"he asked

"No what- no?"She replied

"Oliver..told me to look out for you two- i just couldn't sleep without asking"He mumbled.

She bit her lower lip looking down, she could feel her heart near her feet and her stomach flip upside down.

She was out of this world trembling.

"You'd never do that to me right?"He asked softly

"No"she sighed.

Farleigh looked down at her shirt.

It was a blue college style crewneck, he knew it was Felix's. He knew they'd been on and off since he found the box on Felix's dresser. He was just WISHING for his sister to tell him the truth even if it hurt.

He walked away without saying a word, just the thought of them together made him cringe. He walked down the hall as she was left confused watching him speed walk to his room, or as if she thought so.

Farleigh made his way to Felix's room aware of him being missing from his bedroom. He went to his closet opening the suit case grabbing a photo out a sleeve Felix had from Oxford on his wall. He then put everything back in place leaving Felix's room heading to his own now.

His blood was boiling but his face said he was tired.

Florence made her way to her bathroom opening the door revealing Felix sitting on the floor.

"What's happened?"he asked getting up.

"We need to slow down"She spoke softly

"What're you talking about?"He asked

"Apparently Oliver knows- why would you say something? I thought this was just between us" she nagged

"I didn't fucking tell him- maybe he saw us but I didn't say anything I promise"Felix implied.

"Felix- how am I supposed to trust you?"She enunciated turning to him.

"Me? Are you kidding me right now- somehow Oliver knows and it's my fault now?"He debated

"You should go"She sighed.

"Fucking bullshit- it's not my fault you're actually SLOPPY" he sneered walking out.

She gasped at his comment and let him walk out as she sat on her bed she wanted to cry out her frustration but sat in silence as tears started to fill her eyes.