18

After spending 2 weeks with Rowan at his place she finally acknowledged how  MATERIALISTIC he was, on his last year of college with a luxury car, high maintenance apartment, expensive looking clothes filled his walk in modern closet.

They would kill time by roaming around the city as much as they could. When they were out anything she'd touch or looked at became hers, it felt so weird to watch him keep buying everything. He wasn't hesitant when it came to using his card, and they didn't bother approaching stores that weren't designer or luxurious enough for him. He would also admire dresses he found astounding . He'd offer them to Florence to maybe just try em on, even the ones she didn't like herself she tried on just because he asked.

"Do you like this one?"She asked pulling back the beige curtains fully walking out.

It was a wine colored dress that was almost Felix's robe color. Every time she looked in the mirror she wanted to REMINISCE about him but she just couldn't set her mind on one thing while Rowan admired her in that dress.

"Do you like it?"He asked observing her figure.

Everytime she looked at that dress she felt Felix's presence somehow.

"No..I don't like the color, I'm sorry"She replied looking down feeling a bit nauseous as she ran her hands down her waist.

"It's fine, what about this yellow linen?"He asked pointing at the rack.

She nodded and took the other dress feeling relieved.

They left each store spending over 400 dollars which is usually Florence's budget in a store, who was she kidding maybe around 100 was her budget.

She liked the way he cared about her, she really developed a tight bond with him in less than a month. Once they were alone later that busy
day in his large soft bed, she couldn't help but tell him how she felt.

"I never felt this way before, I don't even know why I'm here out with you but I appreciate everything you've done for me. I like the way you're caring and committed to things, you put my feelings before yours-"

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing?"he questioned

"Yea, but you choose to do this and that's what I love the most" she laughed.

"Isn't that what you do when you love someone?" He asked looking at her waiting for response.

She paused for a second.

"I'm sorry..I just- I'm not ready to use that word I will but I just can't right now at this second"She added

"But that's how I feel about you- I think I'm ready to love you" he replied

"And I know I'll be ready but I can't get myself to tell you something I'm not sure of at the moment"She softly said

"Florence I'm just-"

Her phone started ringing as she slouched up grabbing her phone, it was Farleigh.

"Hello?" She asked

"I'm coming over to you I know where you are I'll see you in 5"He released smoothly.

He hung up as she felt a little nervous and very confused.

"What's wrong?" Rowan asked looking over her
shoulder

"It was..Farleigh, apparently he knows where you live- how does he?"She asked

"...i might've thrown a couple parties before..off campus"He scratched the back of his neck as she nodded getting up.

"i think i love you
i don't
know what to say
it feels like magic
is in my heart again"

FEELS LIKE MAGIC - SPORTS