10

That next morning Farleigh had been thrown out.
Florence was more than upset and confused since she was asleep when it all happened. Apparently an email got leaked that had information of him trying to steal from the Cattons.

She didn't know what the fuss was about but he left her a photo of a girl in lingerie she looked drunk with greenish eyes.

While he was gone she tried calling him but he wouldn't answer and everything in his room was gone. Felix was getting sick of hearing her confusion about her brother every three seconds but didn't wanna hurt her feelings like he did last night. It came to no surprise that she was always willing to accept his apology and move on back to their wanna be relationship.

Instead of acting like they didn't know each other outside of her room, they were just so public about it. He'd make out with her by the pool, she'd lie next to him or half way on top of him when it came to tanning outside.

They were both now in Felix's bathroom, she was leaned over on the counter top as he was shaving himself.

"Today's his birthday"he whispered splashing water over one spot on his face that still had shaving cream on it.

Florence stuck her bottom lip out in "awe" and started laughing.

Soon Oliver came out his room with a small smile on his face.

"There's the birthday boy"Felix spoke drying off his face with a green small towel.

"I have a surprise for you for today, I want you to get ready" he jabbered.

Oliver grew a smile on his face, as Felix walked out the bathroom going back into his room.

"Happy Birthday.."Florence spoke giving him a smile.

"Thanks" Oliver gushed.

she followed Felix as he started to search through his closet, she threw herself on his bed yawning.

She drifted into a short nap as he started changing and of course picked the blue crewneck Florence was wearing last night.

And soon the boys were out to Felix's "Destination" while Florence found herself in the wardrobe room creating a costume for tomorrow's party.