11

Florence smiled as she listened to Oliver, explaining himself.

"I just don't think Felix understands ya know, he wouldn't even let me explain myself"Oliver sighed

"Yea, i understand- I'll try and talk to him before I leave"She replied

"You're leaving?"he asked

She nodded.

"I have a feeling I know where Farleighs staying but I have no idea why he won't answer my calls"She replied biting her lower lip.

"Felix wanted me to stay a bit longer but I came here for my brother- and now I don't know what happened"She sighed, Oliver knew she was tired and really worried about Farleigh

He smirked a bit turning, glancing down at his hands then looking back at her.

"Ya know..I am quite surprised Felix asked you to stay longer" he confessed

"Why?"She asked

"Ya know..we had been hanging out around and he would talk about how much time you'd take away from us since you'd be crying about wanting him back in your room..alone- he said you weren't really worth going back and forth with"Oliver confessed

Florence felt disoriented, she remembered what Felix told her earlier how Oliver had set up an entire different scenario about his life and lied to him about everything.

She put a hurt look on her face.

"Wow, I never thought he tolerated me like that"she sighed.

"I think you deserve to know the truth"he added.

She started to feel uncomfortable with how easy it was for him to lie to her without avoiding eye contact.

She wanted to end the conversation, something about him at this moment just felt OFF.

"Well, maybe I should go speak with him now..thank you..Oliver"She responded getting up as he nodded she grabbed that bottle of wine she had been sipping on for a while now, heading upstairs to her room where Felix was asleep earlier.

She made her way to her room as Felix was awake on her bed reading shirtless with his cotton shorts on. She didn't really care to ask Felix about what Oliver said but she was pretty tipsy.

He watched her head towards the bathroom slowly while she started to undress herself. She took another sip of the alcohol looking over at him, he closed the book getting up walking towards her taking the bottle out her hand.

She looked up at him as he took a swing of it.

She took off her shirt leaving her fully undressed as the shirt dropped to the floor, she looked at him as he wiped his mouth looking down at her.

She walked away from him going into the bathroom sitting up on the counter as he followed behind her.

He placed the liquor bottle down, placing his hand on her waist. She pressed her lips against his as he stared to take off his shorts.