{2 -Where Is The Dull Truth?}

The brunette girl sat in between two of her members who have joined her on Street Girl Fighter 2

The brunette girl sat in between two of her members who have joined her on Street Girl Fighter 2. She sat still allowing the makeup artist to finish her lipstick. Ivy and Yujin teased each other around, Ivy shoving the younger girl to the side as they tried to grab Leah's attention. "Unnie, who's prettier?" Yujina yelled, as she playfully shoved Ivy to the side, almost knocking her onto the ground. The older girl scoffed in shock, almost tripping over her own feet. She could have fallen due to the high heels she's wearing but luckily she was able to regain balance. The brunette girl stared at the makeup artist waiting patiently for her to finish. The older girl began to shake at the intense stare feeling a bit shy and intimidated by her. When the makeup artist finished she made sure to excuse herself and run off away from the camera. "Stop arguing and sit down." She said with a stern voice feeling a headache starting to form. She was feeling under the weather from the amount of drinks she had last night. She had woken up in a sour mood and had to rush to her hair appointment. She got her haircut and dyed darker making her skin and features stand out more. She looked down at the card on her lap fixing them up to see who they were going up against.

The staff members made sure to announce when they started to record. The three girls smiled brightly at the camera. "Hello, we are the cutest, species and sexiest women, we are Eternal!" The two girls joined yelling their group name out. The girls all smiled waving at the camera proud and happy to be here. Every group was really shocked when they flipped the card after seeing Eternal's name. Harimu let out a scream in surprise and excitement seeing the girls have also joined in. Bada's mouth fell wide open upon seeing her girlfriend on the card. Her jaw almost hitting the ground lost for words. She turned to look at Tatter who let out a surprise chuckle. Kirsten jumped out of her seat screaming in happiness seeing that her dear friend would be joining too. It seemed like most of them were happy that they were joining the competition.

"What made you guys want to keep your arrival a secret?"

"We wanted to keep a secret because when we received the invitation a few of us were busy filming for our channels and other major events coming out soon

"We wanted to keep a secret because when we received the invitation a few of us were busy filming for our channels and other major events coming out soon. Some of us also went out for vacation so we were unsure if we would be able to film. We also wanted to surprise not only the crews but the rest of the fans and dancers. I'm glad it worked that way and that we are here!"