{21- MAMA Awards}

The beautiful dark haired girl smiled as she bowed her head thanking the interviewer

The beautiful dark haired girl smiled as she bowed her head thanking the interviewer. She made her way back to the women who were chatting with one another. She placed a hand on Akanen's back making her turn around to face her. She smiled at her as they all fell into a deep conversation about the tour coming up. All of them were excited to see each other and get to be on stage once again. "Leah!" The shorter girl raised her brow up in surprise. Her eyes searching for the person who yelled out her name. Her eyes fell on San who had his hair styled back with a few pieces sticking out on the front. He wore all black as he approached her with a smile. "What? What are you doing here? I had no idea you would be attending." She laughed in surprise as she turned around walking to him. His smile was big to the point she could see his dimples engraved on the side of each cheek. She opened her arms, engulfing him into a hug happy but surprised to see him. They weren't that close but did get the chance to talk here and there. He would constantly see her at the studio practicing or coming up with new choreographies by herself. He had this tendency of just walking in and talking to her. They had small conversations here and there, to the point they learned new things about each other.

She actually didn't mind hugging him, he reminded her of the close relationship she has with all the guys from Stray Kids. San was a bit shocked from the sudden hug but didn't reject her. He hugged her back being careful not to touch her exposed waist from how short her top was. He patted her back softly as he looked down with a smile. He got a whiff of her sweet scent making him almost chuckle loving the way she smelled. He lifted his gaze, feeling this unsettling look, only to land on Bada who stood there with an angry look on her face. Her brows deeply furrowed as she poked her tongue on the side of her cheek. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched them from afar. It's clear to him she was jealous of how Leah was the first to initiate the hug. "I know, I never got the chance to tell you that the guys from Ateez invited me. I also get to perform with them tonight which I'm looking forward to." They pulled away from the hug, San almost practically dragging the girl to where he was. She didn't think much about it as she greeted the guys who looked surprised and happy to see her. They bowed their heads in respect, unsure of how to act around her.

"I'm sorry to drag you over here but they wanted to meet you. This is Kim Hong Joong, he's the leader. We have Wooyoung, Seong Hwa, Kang Yeo-sang, Song Min-Gi, Jeong Yun-ho and Choi Jong-ho." Leah gasped in utter shock at all the members. They were definitely way taller than she was and made her feel tiny. She placed a hand over her chest as she bowed her head once again offering them a bright smile. She felt honored that they knew her and were fans of her. The only good thing she is thankful about this whole publicity and being under the spotlight is being recognized by others for her hard work. "Wooyoung here is such a huge fan of yours. He watched all the episodes of Street Woman Fighter 2 and kept routing for your team." Hong Joong spoke up, pointing at the tall male standing in the middle. Wooyong seemed to be embarrassed and shy. His face turned red from not only the teasing but because they put him under the spotlight. Leach chuckled softly, as she covered her mouth, finding them funny but adorable. The guys were around her age which is something that felt a bit odd to her.