{17- This Love}

The half Korean Mexican woman adjusted her hair as she joined the rest of the leaders

The half Korean Mexican woman adjusted her hair as she joined the rest of the leaders. Kristen gasped in surprise seeing how beautiful she looked. She didn't hesitate to take her phone out and start recording her. Leah giggled as she covered her face noting the phone. She actually hated whenever someone took pictures or videos of her without knowing. She placed a hand out trying to cover Kristen's phone camera as the silver haired woman laughed. She pulled her into a hug as they both laughed. Kirsten placed the phone in front of her still recording. She smiled brightly at the camera as she leaned her head against Leah. The blonde woman smiled, raising a peace sign up as she chuckled feeling a bit stupid that they were doing this right before walking down the black carpet to take pictures. "Yah, Leah you look the most stunning out of everyone. How is it possible you get more beautiful every day?" Lia chuckled, as she approached the younger girl. She opened her arms as she pulled her into a hug. The younger girl suddenly gets shy, feeling everyone's eyes on her. She shook her head as she patted Lia's back. Both women pulled away from the embrace. Lia kept her hands around her elbows as her eyes traveled down her dress.

"No, unnie. You guys look gorgeous." Her green blue eyes looking at every leader. A genuine smile upon her face until her eyes landed on Bada. The corner of her lips twitched downwards as she looked away, unable to keep eye contact with her for too long. She could feel her heart beating faster at the sight of her. Bada smiled seeing how she refused to hold eye contact with her. She saw how she quickly reached for the necklace around her neck playing with it. Indicating she felt nervous or shy. Aiki also noticed that she made her way to the girl wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She rubbed her arm offering her some comfort. "It's okay. We'll be with you on the stage, don't feel too nervous." She whispered into her ear seeing how anxious she truly was. She only got like this whenever she wasn't around her members or with the guys of Stray Kids. She hated doing things alone when it came to work because she didn't know how to act. She nodded her head softly as her eyes landed on the shorter girl who offered her a warm smile.

The leaders all went onto stage one by one getting their pictures taken. It started with Lia who waved at the cameras, feeling happy to be there. Leah's hand started to shake as she realized how many cameramen were out there. They were screaming at Lia to look in different directions and to smile. She took a heavy breath in shaking her hands out starting to feel them sweat. The tall handsome girl standing in front of her saw it all. She didn't hesitate to reach for her hand causing her to look up. "Don't think too much about it. If you want we can go together, share the stage?" She offered seeing how she started to almost hype vent for air. Leah glanced at the side one last time seeing how it was almost time for Bada to go up. She nodded her head agreeing it would be best for them to go up. At least she wouldn't feel too scared of being on stage by herself. There was a difference between doing this all on her own and having her members next to her. Since they weren't here she couldn't help but feel extremely anxious. It also didn't help that she and Bada weren't really in talking terms. "I'll go first and stand further down and you can stand at the other end, how does that sound?" Leah was lost for words with how her chest is starting to sting of worry. All she could do was nod her head as she watched Bada go up the few steps.