{5- Pt.2}

The mentors were all allowed to take a small break, the first thing that came to Ivy's mind was to get snacks

The mentors were all allowed to take a small break, the first thing that came to Ivy's mind was to get snacks. She pulled up a delivery app on her phone picking out her favorite snacks as the girls around her converse with one another. Leah got up from her seat feeling tired from sitting for too long. Her eyes were starting to get heavy from the lack of sleep. She fluttered her eyes, shaking her head trying to get rid of any tiredness. She told the girls she's going to use the bathroom real quick. The girls all nodded their heads, Yujin going over to talk with Lusher. The brunette girl has always been good at telling lies, she wasn't leaving to use the bathroom if anything she was going to check her emails. She brought her laptop with her knowing there was a lot of work needed to be done. Arriving at one of the meeting rooms she found her duffle bag in the corner. She reached over for it, placing it onto the wooden table. She pulled her laptop out hearing something fall on the ground. She furrowed her brows looking down at what must've fallen down. Her green blue eyes landed on a familiar white bottle. She crouches down picking up the bottle. Her eyes landed on the anti-depression medication given to her by her therapist.

No one knew where she kept her medication apart from Beakhyun who had always made sure she took it. Letting out a small sigh her thumb ran over the words knowing she should start taking it again. She stopped taking the medication because she was getting better. Yet, she's aware the zoning out and spacing out means it's coming back. That and the fact it also has to do with her anxiety. Bada, who had noticed her girlfriend leaving the set, followed her close behind. She figured she would go use the bathroom only to find her walking the opposite direction. She stood at the doorway seeing how she held a bottle of pills in front of her. She tilted her head wondering what the pills were? She's never seen her take medication apart from Advil for headaches or sometimes cramps. Leah debated on taking the medication knowing how tired it made her. She preferred to take it before going to bed. She too needed to take them after she had eaten a full meal. If she didn't it was mostly she would end up throwing up because there wasn't anything in her stomach. Biting her lower lip she felt her phone starting to vibrate in her back pocket. She reached for it pulling it out seeing her manager's name. She answered the call by placing the phone against her ear. "Yes, oppa?" She answered nicely, placing the bottle of pills back into her bag.

She searches for her box of cut up fruit wanting nothing more than to snack on something. They still had two more hours of filming. After that they could take a longer break and go out to eat something. She made a mental note to take her medication then. "Leah, have you received my email?" She carried her laptop over to the wooden table. Taking a seat she opened it up, looking at the bright screen. She quickly made her wait for her email seeing what he's talking about. He clicked on the recent emails sent by him seeing how it had something to do with work and the dance studio. "From the typing and taps, I figure you're looking at it right? There's a new choreographer looking for a job and the company asked for you to do the interview and see what he's all about. I'll send you another email with his information." She opened the email, finding everything she needed. She told her manager she would take care of it and get incontact with him. Hanging up the call she clicked on a video he submitted with one of his original choregraphies. Bada smiled, staring at her lovely girlfriend while she leaned against the doorway. Her head pressed against the side as she bit her lower lip. People tend to tell her how lucky Leah is to have someone like her but in reality it's quite the opposite. The lucky one is her, she's lucky enough to have her best friend and girlfriend in one.