{18- Uncertanteties}

Bada's eyes fluttered open at the feeling of movement next to her. She squinted her eyes at the darkness engulfing her as she laid on the couch. Her eyes landed on her girlfriend who turned to the other side, almost falling on the couch. She reacted quickly, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back. She could tell how uncomforted she was by how she furrowed her brows deeply and her right arm hung off. She let out a small sigh as she pushed herself looking down at her beautiful resting face. The corner of her lips turned upwards into a smile as she admired her gorgeous face. She reached over brushing a few hair strands to the side. Leaning down she pressed a kiss on her shoulder hearing her 'hmm' as she continued to sleep. Bada pushed herself off the couch as she grabbed her clothing from the ground. She changed into it in the meantime. She wrapped Leah's body with the blanket as she picked her bridal style. Her green blue eyes fluttered open as she observed her surroundings. Her eyes landed on the side of her girlfriend's face only seeing her lips and defined jawline. "Where are we going?" She whispered softly as her arms wrapped around her neck.

The taller girl looked down at the sleeping girl seeing how her eyes were half open and half closed. She was fighting back her sleep trying to stay awake. "Shh.. sleep. I'm just moving us to the bed." The sleeping girl nodded her head as she rested it against her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered close and had full trust in her. Bada chuckled as she made up the flight of stairs, her head turning from side to side unsure of which way to go. She bit her lower lip not knowing which room could lead to her bedroom. "It's to the right down the hall and the last door." Leah spoke softly with her eyes still closed. Bada smiled wider as she kissed the top of her head. She carried her down the hall, using her right hand to turn the handle. She pushes the door open, her mouth falling slightly open. Her bedroom is much different than the one in the apartment. It was definitely a lot bigger but had more warm tones to it. It felt warm and welcoming all at once. She took a deep breath in closing the door behind her as she carefully placed her girlfriend onto the bed. She pulled the covers over her seeing how she snuggled into her soft fluffy pillow. She stood back up, turning around only for her to stop on her tracks at the feeling of a warm hand holding hers. She raised a brow up in surprise as she glanced down. "Don't go, please. Don't leave me alone."

Although Leah never showed it or mentioned it, she had abandonment issues. Her parents abandoned her and kicked her out of the house when she was only seventeen. They turned their backs on her and never once asked for forgiveness or tried to help her in any way possible. They let her struggle all on her own. Bada didn't necessarily leave her but she did at one point give up on searching for her. She stopped looking and accepted the harsh truth that maybe Leah didn't want anything to do with her anymore. Yoon Ah left her for some money given to her by her very own wicked mother. She didn't have it in her to lose someone else, especially not Bada. She wouldn't be able to live properly without her. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going to take a quick shower and I promise I'll be back, oh?" She nodded her head as she stared at the taller woman. Bada leaned down pressing a kiss on her forehead, she brought her warm hand up kissing the back of her hand. She made sure to pull the covers over every inch of her body making sure she didn't get cold. She watched how Leah raised a hand up, placing it over her eyes as she slept peacefully. She licked her lips as she turned around looking for the closet in the darkness of the room. She turned on the small desk lamp allowing some light into the room.

Her eyes falling on the double doors leading to the closet. She placed her hands on the handles pushing the door open only for a surprise gasp to escape her lips. "Woah." She said as her eyes grew big at how fancy but beautiful the closet looked. She closed the doors behind her making sure not to wake her up. She slowly made her way down the center of the room The closet only being half way full of Leah's clothes meaning it would take a while to fill every drawer, corner and hanger in the room. She stopped in front of the huge mirror seeing her makeup laid out in organizers. She turned back around as she leaned her butt on the chair. Her brown eyes scanned every inch of the room until they fell onto the clothing rack. On the right side were some of her jackets and shirts. A huge smile appeared on her lips as her eyes landed on the leather jacket her girlfriend had bought for her. She took a few steps closer, her fingers brushing down the sleeve. "And here I thought I lost this, just like the shirt." She chuckled to herself seeing how Leah had kept everything for her. She had even made sure to fold her sweatpants and keep her clothing clean. She looked up, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a simple t-shirt.