[13- The Return}

A small sigh left Leah's lips as she stared at the building in front of her

A small sigh left Leah's lips as she stared at the building in front of her. The Psychiatric Hospital that Yoon Ah was admitted to. She was unsure if it was a good idea to be here. She wanted to know more about her health and illness. She couldn't just abandon her just like her parents did after the trail. Soo Ah would be leaving pretty soon to go on tour for her new album that just came out. Leah felt guilty but she also didn't want her to feel abandoned by those who care for her. I mean she understood better than anyone else what it felt like to be alone. She knew the feeling of constantly waiting for someone to care or show up already knowing/understanding what she's going through. Yet, no one cared enough to learn about her depression aside from her two brothers and the girls. Nodding her head to herself she made her way inside the building. She made her way up the elevator to the third floor. Taking a step into the room she meets with the front desk staff and a locked door on her right. She plastered on a fake smile as she made her way to the welcome older lady. "Hi, I'm here to speak to doctor Seung." The woman nodded telling her to wait a second. Leah glanced away as she looked down at her phone at the picture of her, Bada and Tatter together.

Lately she's been dealing with her own problems that she hasn't had enough time to meet up with her little sister. She truly did miss her, although she'll get to see her soon on the show it wasn't the same. "Oh? Leah, right? What brings you here?" The doctor approached her as she locked her phone. She slid it into her back pocket as her eyes landed on him. She asked to speak to him privately regarding Yoon Ah's health and progress. He guided her to his office where they could speak more comfortably away from the nurses and patience. He too understood it was better to speak in private than have patients listening. Most of the time it could trigger some type of emotion or gossip could be spread in a matter of seconds. He too wanted to avoid all of that and just have a calm conversation. "I must admit she's doing better than when she first arrived. She seems to be in a better mood, another patient of ours claims that she confesses wanting to get better not only for her family but herself. That's something I'm proud of her for, she's finally admitting that she's sick and needs help." The blonde woman nodded her head as she leaned back into her chair. She pulled her phone out placing it on the table finding it uncomfortable having it in her back pocket.

"I'm glad she's finally realizing it. What I'm confused about is why she turned out this way? She has always had loving parents and an older sister who adores her. Why?" The doctor let out a sigh, as he placed his hands on his desk intertwined. His eyes flickering to the huge window in his office seeing the beautiful bright blue sky slowly turning darker within the minutes. This situation with Yoon Ah was very complicated and he was unsure if he could Leah. He knew about her depression and anxiety, he didn't want her to worry too much or for it to affect her treatment at all. "I'll be honest with you as long as you continue to go to your therapy sessions and take your medication." The woman nodded her head letting out a chuckle. She felt like a child again being told by a parent what she should and shouldn't do. He raised a brow at her telling her he wasn't kidding. She dropped her smile raising a pinky up indicating she promises to keep her treatment going. Normally they would intertwine their pinkies together but this was enough to convince him. He reached into his left drawer pulling out a yellow field holding the notes and information regarding his patient. He flipped open the folder as he pulled out a journal inside in which he had written down every detail and behavior of how Yoon reacted to certain words or things.