{6- Pt.3}

The tall handsome girl walked around the hall after using the bathroom. Her eyes glued on her phone as she read over a few messages being sent by her manager. Today has definitely been a long day and they were aware that it wasn't over anytime soon. She walked around the corner stopping at the sound of Leah giggling to something Kirsten had said. Bada's brown eyes soften seeing her girlfriend happy. Lately she seemed happier than before and she couldn't help but admire from afar. All she could ever want is for the both of them to be happy. Especially now that rumors are being spread about both of them being in a relationship but no one being able to figure out the ones actually dating. She had read contles of rumors online about how people think Leah is dating Ivy or that maybe she's dating someone else from Swf2. Some conclude it was possible for her to be dating Chocol and others saying it could be Kirsten. There were a few mentioning how touch Leah and Bada are but not to the point of making people suspicious. People made excuses that it was normal when you had a close best friend to be that touchy or affectionate. Yet, no one could figure out that they are the ones in a relationship and how much love they have for one another.

Their eyes told a different story than how they acted on camera. They always tried to be professional no matter the situation or who they were working with. The rumors that did bother Bada were the ones of her dating Howl. She had made it pretty clear to the public and her fans she wasn't dating a male. That her and Howl were just friends and that was it. She could never see him as anything else or more than that. Her heart will alway and only beat for one person. The corner of her lips turned upwards seeing how Leah jumped into Kirsten's back. The silver haired girl ran down the hall while Leah giggled holding onto her tightly. Latrice and Audrey chase after the girls with smiles across their faces. Letting out a small chuckle the tall girl glanced down at her phone seeing a message from Tatter. They will start filming in five minutes once again. She nodded her head making her way down the hall stopping in front of the room Leah was once in earlier. Her brown eyes landed on her duffle bag wanting nothing more to know what the bottle of pills was. Her eyes looked around the hall not seeing anyone as she quickly decided to know what the pill consisted of. She closed the door behind her softly not wanting to alarm anyone or for anyone to see her.

For some reason she could feel a bit afraid to see what her girlfriend had shoved back into her bag. She hesitantly reached for the zipper. She shook her head, retrieving her hand and not wanting to go that route. She has never been one to go behind someone's back but she also felt as Leah has been hiding something from her. One of the things having to do with Howl. She hasn't gotten the strength to ask her why Howl comforted her or why they spoke to each other in such a rude way. Biting her lower lip she decided just to go for it. She unzipped her bag, pulling it open seeing extra clothing, her bag of makeup, a first aid bag and there it was. A bottle of white pills on the far end of the bag. It looked as she tried to hide it underneath her extra pair of clothing. Letting out a shaky breath, she nodded to herself reaching for the bottle. She grabbed it pulling it closer to her, slowly turning it around as she read over the label. SSRI? Take one tablet for times a day as needed. Leah's full name and information is written on it verifying they were prescribed for her. She tilted her head to the side, unsure of what SSRI meant. She has never heard nor read about it before. It's obvious medication for her but for what? As far as she knew her girlfriend wasn't sick nor had got to the doctor in the past few weeks. These were also not the pain killers she was taking for her shoulder pain.

Bada pulled her phone out taking a picture of the pills before shoving it back into the bag. She made sure to organize it just how it was. She's aware of how well organized Leah could be and how she could tell if something was out of place. Zipping her duffle bag back up she looked down at her phone as she exited the room. She strutted down the long hall back into set seeing how the girls were all gathered around. A makeup artist fixing Leah's bright red lipstick. She offered her girlfriend a smile as they made eye contact as she rushed up the stairs. Her smile dropped looking down at her phone at the picture she had just taken. The handsome girl took her seat as she locked her phone, placing it into her pocket. "Tata, have you ever heard of SSRI?" She asked her out of the blue wondering if she might know something. As far as she knew the only other person closer to Leah apart from Ivy and Soo Ah is Tatter. The two girls are always attached to the hip. Tatter organized the papers in front of her, she reached over for her water bottle. Her brown eyes glanced at the older girl who's eyes looked to the side. "No, why? I've never heard of it." She watched how Bada nodded her head.