{8- Learning Her Past}

-Before you read this I do want to inform you guys this story will be based more of Bada's point of view. Since I focused a lot of Leah on the last book I want to focus a bit more of Bada with this story!-

 Since I focused a lot of Leah on the last book I want to focus a bit more of Bada with this story!-

The brunette girl stood outside the doctor's office for her therapy session. She reached for the handle feeling hesitant all of the sudden. Her chest tightened in fear, fear of how much worse her anxiety and depression could have gotten over the course of months. The last time she visited her regular therapist was in January. This was her first time coming back to her regular sessions, this time a completely different doctor. Nodding her head she let out a shaky breath pulling the door open. She made her way inside being greedy by the front desk nurse. She informed her about her appointment and was told to wait a few minutes. She took a seat on the couch looking around the lobby. Her eyes fell on a fish tank holding different sorts of small fishes. The corner of her lips tugged upwards into a smile finding it adorable. She zoned out nothing in particular coming to mind. She for the first time enjoyed the peaceful quietness knowing she was doing the right thing. She wouldn't allow herself to fall that deep into her mental illness. She wouldn't be able to see her family falling apart at the sight of her. She knew the girls of Eternal had such a hard time trying to pick her up. They all tried hard individually to brighter her life and help her seek medical help. For that Leah will always be thankful for them, that's why her love for them was immense. Nothing could ever compare to the love and compassion she has for them.

Her brow rouse in surprise hearing her phone go off. She glanced down at her lap, rummaging through her small purse. She took her phone out seeing the caller ID, the smile only growing bigger. "Baby, where are you?" Bada responded with a tired raspy voice meaning she had just woken up. Normally Bada tended to wake up the second she didn't feel her girlfriend's body warmth next to her. This morning the brunette girl tricked her by wrapping her arms around a warm pillow making her believe she was still next to her. Her green blue eyes glance around the room not seeing one single client at all. Most people tend to sleep in and want to start their day later than usual. It was normal for depressed people and people with anxiety to want to take later appointments. They never had the effort or strength to want to wake up at such an early time. "I'm at the doctor. Did you just wake up?" Her eyes flickering to the clock on the wall showing it had just turned seven twenty five. Her appointment starts at seven thirty meaning she still had a few minutes to spare. Leah wasn't an early bird so Bada found it quite odd that she wasn't in bed at this time. She turned to her left side looking at the picture frame on the bedside table. It was a picture taken on the day of the final from Street Woman Fighter 2. Leah holds a huge bouquet of blue roses, surrounded with different types of bouquets of flowers. "Why? Is your shoulder still bothering you?

Her head tilted to the side smiling brightly at the camera while Bada stood next to her. She leaned down kissing her cheek, her arms wrapped around her small waist. Leah closed her eyes scrunching her nose as her left leg came up. You could see the excitement and love radiating off her as she smiled brightly at the camera. "No, it's something else. I would rather not talk about it over the phone.." Bada nodded her head as ran her fingers through her long messy hair. She brushed her bangs off to the side knowing no one was around. Plus the only person that was allowed to see her forehead is Leah. She pushes herself up on the bed, her eyes trying to adjust to the dark room. She bit her lower lip, her eyes landing on the right bedside table. Her brows furrowed in confusion seeing the drawer slightly open almost as if someone had rummaged through it recently. "Okay, I'll wait until you're ready to talk about it. When do you think you'll be home?" She asked, already missing her scent and warm body. Leah ran her fingers through her short brown hair. Her eyes looked at the clock once again, unsure of when she would be home. She had a lot planned today.