{14- Revealing The Truth}

The half Korean Mexican girl sat in the living room with a mug of coffee in between her hands. Her eyes staring down at the ground as she thought of the best way to approach the situation. Ivy, Yujin, Soo Ah and Bada gathered around her. She had gathered them all feeling as they are the closest people she knows and should hear about this from her. Ivy sat at the far end of the larger couch with a mug in her right hand. Her eyes were staring at the blonde girl who hadn't moved one inch in the past ten minutes. Her browns deeply furrowed knowing how much pain and vulnerability talking about the situation will cause her. Soo Ah and Yujin both glance at each other with worried looks. None of them were aware of how bad the situation would be since Leah has kept this to herself. For years, she decided to stay quiet hoping it would all just go away. She thought she would be able to bury this with her and it would never come back up. Bada who sat next to her girlfriend placed a hand on her tight, giving her some reassurance that they were all there for her. Leah set her mug down on the coffee table as she reached for her phone. Her hands shook as she unlocked it and tapped on the recent messages. She took a deep breath in opening the image and handing it to Bada.

The older girl's brows furrowed deeper as her mouth fell open in shock. The image showed two people Leah who was pressed against the wall with tears rolling down her face. Her hands curled up into fist as she hit the male in front of her. She could see in her face the disgust and fear of the man who kissed her neck. His right hand behind the back of her head gripping her hair and pulling on it. In the picture you couldn't really see the man due to it being taken from a specific angle but you could definitely see Leah's face. "What is this?" Bada asked in a whisper, not believing what she was seeing. Her hands began to shake as she waited for an answer from her girlfriend. Ivy stood up from her seat taking the phone from her hands to get a better view of what she had been staring at. Leah closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face, still afraid to talk about it. To this day it still haunts her, Howl always been good at constantly reminding her of it. Ivy gasped in shock, placing a hand over her mouth as her eyes scanned the image. Her eyes flickered to Leah who bit her lower lip clearly feeling disturbed by it. The raven haired girl passed the phone to Soo Ah and Yujin who both also reacted the same. Yujin sat frozen in her spot at the sight of the picture. Her mouth falling wide open seeing how Leah struggled to get the man off her.

"This is him, isn't it? Leah.. he's the same guy, right?" Soo Ah asked as she looked at her best friend who snapped her eyes open. She slowly nodded her head knowing exactly who she's referring to. Bada looked between both girls extremely confused as to what they meant. The only reason Soo Ah was able to pinpoint who the male was is because of the hoodie he had been wearing that night. It's the same one he recently saw him wearing on a YouTuBe video reacting to Street Woman Fighter 2. "Who? Who the hell is that guy?!" Ivy asked with desperation also wanting to know. She felt as if she needed to know because she's been alongside Leah the longest. If anyone should have known who he is, it should have been Ivy. The blonde girl took a deep breath in wiping the tears from her cheek as she continued to look ahead. She wasn't sure if she would be able to talk or explain much of it. It was much more of a sensitive topic than the abusiveness she received from Yoon Ah. "You might not believe me but.. The guy in the picture is Howl." She practically whispered his name as more tears formed in her eyes. She looked up at the ceiling trying to hold in her cries. Bada stood up from her seat in utter shock, her mouth falling open trying to process what her girlfriend had just said.

She felt her whole world go silent and everything turned into slow motion. Howl? She stood there frozen trying to make sense of it all. Her mouth is still open, unable to talk or form any words at all. Her first boyfriend.. Her first kiss. Her first date. Her first almost everything, he's the one in the picture. "I thought Howl was Bada's ex boyfriend." Yujina spoke, tilting her head to the side in confusion. None of this made sense to her in the slightest. If anything she's more confused than ever. Soo Ah closed her eyes in frustration running her fingers through her hair. To her a few things were adding up but others weren't. Like the trip to Japan, why did he go? The handsome tall girl's hands started to shake as she walked away from the group needing a second to breath on her own. "He is.. He's also the reason why I left Bada in the first place." Another tear rolled down her face as she stared off into the distance holding her composure. Bada's head snapped towards her direction and her face turned into pure disbelief of what she had just heard. She bit her lower lip as she wiped her hands on her pants. She slowly made her way back crouching in front of her girlfriend. She placed her hands on her knees wanting her to explain why? Why or no. For what reason was he involved in all of this?