{9- Uncovering The Truth}

The half Korean Mexican girl went to the bathroom to change into her onesie seeing how the rest of her members began to set up the table outside

The half Korean Mexican girl went to the bathroom to change into her onesie seeing how the rest of her members began to set up the table outside. She slid into the bathroom staring at herself in the mirror with a small smile upon her face. She tilted her head to the side as she examined her appearance. There were times where she couldn't recognize herself. She could stare at herself in the mirror for hours and not be content with the person staring back. Which is why she tended to ignore or walk past mirrors not wanting to see her own reflection. Nodding her head she slid her jeans off folding them nicely and placing them to the side. She grabbed the soft onesie sliding her feet into it first. She later on processed to slide her arms through it. She pulled the zipper up, tossing the hood over her head seeing how adorable the blue owl looked. She grabbed her pants heading out the door not wanting to see her reflection any longer. Heading into one of Ivy's guest bedrooms she placed the folded jeans next to her bag. Her eyes flickering to the small white medical bag continuing her pills. She grabbed the bag bringing it closer to her sight. The doctor told her to take them as soon as she got home but due to her busy schedule she knew she would have to take them later.

When you start the medication all over again especially with depression, it makes you lose appetite in food and makes you drowsy to the point of needing a nap. Adding anxiety pills which made you more tired than you already were means she would need to take a nap or take them before going to bed. Letting out a small sigh she shoved them back into her purse not wanting to look at them any longer. She headed out the door making her way down the hall. Her eyes landed on her beautiful girls who all smiled at one another setting up the table outside. They even joked around, playfully shoving one another. Leaning her head against the door frame the corner of her lips turned upwards watching them with so much love. They truly are her biggest happiness and safe place. She could always be herself around them without them judging her for it. Yes, they teased each other but never to the point they hurt each other's feelings. They knew never to cross that line. Ivy lifted her head up as she set the last two chopsticks on the table. Her brown eyes fell on Leah who smiled brightly. Her eyes on Mina who tossed her head back trying to push Yujin off her. The older girl tickled her sides, loving hearing her laugh. Ivy made her way around the wooden deck towards the blonde girl. "Is there a reason for the sudden change?"

Leah shook her head as she took a step down onto the wooden deck outside. "Not really, I just thought I would give the blonde a second chance. I didn't get to enjoy it much the time I had it due to all the rumors and harsh comments I got." Ivy nodded her head as she wrapped her arm around her shoulders. Both of them heading outside happy with the table and the food they had just made together. They waited a few minutes until the girls arrived. Leah being the leader introduced all her members and then introduced the new group to her members. She wasn't worried at all, she could tell the girls would hit off quite easily. Mostly because Iseul and Mina are sisters, they naturally share that family bond. Yujina did most of the talking at first bragging about how Leah is such an amazing cook. How she would always make them food when they were touring for competitions. She always brings snacks and buys food whenever they have a tight schedule and don't even have time to properly breath. She also told them how she naturally shares her food and always asks them if they want a bite. The girls weren't picky eaters and they all shared everything with each other. Something they picked up from Leah who always offered and never pouted about sharing her things.