{22- Mama's pt.2}

Standing inside the room that was reserved for Eternal, Leah glanced at her phone checking the time

Standing inside the room that was reserved for Eternal, Leah glanced at her phone checking the time. She wanted to make sure that Ivy had enough time to run the steps down and get all her nerves out.The older girl coming out of the corner where they were changing. "I must admit I'm a bit scared." Ivy came out wearing this beautiful elegant black two piece. Her hair straightened out as she stood there with a half smile upon her face. The stylist rushed to place the jewelry onto her body as she stood there patiently waiting. Leah couldn't help but gasp at her beauty, she's always been aware of how gorgeous her girls are. No matter what anyone said or the girls thought of themselves. They were truly beautiful inside and outside. "Don't think too much about it. I'm sure you'll do amazing like always." The younger girl made her way around them grabbing Ivy's hair and pulling it up. She allowed the staff member to do their job as they attached the box onto her waist line. Leah wasn't supposed to be back here and instead needed to stay with the rest of the girls in her seat, but when it was time for Ivy to go up on stage she called out for the younger girl to accompany her.

Their leader is always there for them, in their greatest and worst moments. "Are you sure? I think I'm more nervous because I'm doing this alone on such a huge stage. At least, Bada has Monika but who do I have?" Ivy ranted trying to get her nerves out of her way. She wasn't singing at all, all she needed to do was mouth the words as she danced to her own choreography. The stylist all finished walking away from the woman as she thanked them, bowing her head. Leah took the cape from a stylist as she attached it onto the older woman's shoulders. She made sure to properly attach it not wanting it to fall off in the middle of the performance. "Unnie, I get it. Trust me when I say I do. You just have to remember we'll be in the audience cheering for you the loudest. If you ever feel discouraged or scared, look at me, oh? I'll always be here for you." Ivy nodded her head as she pulled the younger girl into a hug. She leaned down pressing her entire body against hers. Leah smiled as she rubbed her back feeling her heart racing against her chest. The thing that Leah didn't know is there were times where the girls didn't need any advice or encouraging words at all.

If anything, just a hug from her was enough to offer them comfort and reassurance. The hug didn't last very long as Leah waved goodbye to the older girl. "Good luck, unnie." She raised her hand up to her lips blowing her a kiss. Ivy smiled as she nodded her head feeling a bit more relief. She took a deep breath in grabbing the headphones from around her neck. She plugged them into her ears as she took a seat on the couch shoving her feet into her black boots.

The half Korean Mexican woman rushed back into her seat not wanting to miss the performances that were about to happen. She pulled her hair forwards showing it off to the camera as her eyes focused on the huge monitor in front of them. The lights all dim turned off as someone went onto stage getting ready for their performance. "I cannot wait to see, unnie." Miyeon whispered to Leah with a huge smile on her face. It was clear that they were all excited to see the oldest of the group doing her solo. When the video explaining the concept and style of the dances started to play. Leah's lips turned upwards into a smile waiting to see her favorite people appear on screen. She played with the small diamond on her dress patiently waiting. It did make her more nervous seeing others perform than herself. She felt the overwhelming nervousness and stress of warning to execute the stage. She watches the two performances carefully with a straight face. She thought both idols had done an incredible job with the littlest time they had to rehearsal and practice it.