Chapter 9 - Griever Attack

"They're here."

(Scene with Thomas and Minho.)

Thomas and Minho run toward the gate. You stand there waiting for them with Liam. Like he does every morning he comes with you to the gate to kiss you and watch you run out, before starting for the day.

Liam pulls away from the hug when he hears running in the distance. He kiss you before leaning his forehead to yours.

"Don't die." He tells you. You just kiss him in answer.

"Eeewww!" Minho whines playfully before laughing. "I'm scarred." He takes his hand in front of his eyes holding the other out pretending to have become blind.

You turn to Thomas and Minho when they come running up to you, Minho still blindly holding his hand out stumbling around, shaking your head at his antics while Liam rolls his eyes. Thomas just smiles. Liam then address Minho.

"Minho-" He starts but Minho interrupts him.

"Yeah, yeah. Liam, she might be your girlfriend, but she's my sister alright. I'll always have her back. And besides, she can take care of herself." Minho tells him, throwing an arm over your shoulder and you smile up at your brother.

Thomas looks between the three of you, admiring the family relationship you had made under the circumstances.

Liam sighs with a smile. He then turns to Thomas, giving him a nod, and receiving one back from him.

...

(Thomas, Y/N and Minho in the Maze. Just add Y/N into it.)

...

The three of you come running out of the Maze.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Newt asks. Everyone had heard from a distance and was standing worriedly by the gate.

You jump into Liams already open arms for you, hugging him tightly as the others walk after Thomas and Minho. While they tell the others, you fill Liam in on everything that happened.

(Scene with Thomas, Gally and the others.)

Hearing raised voices you turn to the group a little further into the Glade. Walking closer just in time to hear Teresa interrupt them.

"Hey! It's Alby. He's awake." She says, you and Liam don't hesitate before you're both running off to your friend. Everyone else right after you.

...

"Alby?" You ask, sitting down beside him. Liam standing right beside you.

"Has he said anything thing?" Minho asks, Teresa and him coming in with everyone else a few seconds after you and Liam had.

"Alby, you alright?" You try again, but he stays quiet, looking like he's about to cry.

Thomas steps forward, passing you an Liam, to crouch down in front of Alby.

"Hey, Alby.. Alby, we might have just found a way out of the Maze. You hear me? We could be getting out of here." He tells him.

"We can't. We can't leave. They won't let us."

"What are you talking about?" Thomas ask him.

"I remember."

"What do you remember?"

"You. You were always their favourite, Thomas. Always." Alby tells him.

You hear shouting in the distance and you glance at Liam who also looks up a bit confused.