Chapter 5 - Jorge and Brenda

"We'll get you back to where you belong."

She brings you in to what you think was some kind of warehouse.

"Come on. Keep up." She ushers you. "Jorge wants to meet you."

You glance around at the people around in the huge open room as you follow the others.

...

Getting up the stairs thomas walks up to Brenda.

"Who's Jorge?" He asks.

"You'll see." She glances back at him.

"No one's come out of the scorch in a long time." She tells you. "You've just got him curious."

She looks at Thomas.

"And me too." She adds.

Newt and you take a glance behind you at all the people following you. One of the looking you up and down in a creepy way, making you uncomfortable. Newt takes your hand and walks closer to you.

"Anyone else starting to get a bad feeling about this place?" Newt asks.

"Let's just hear him out. See what he has to say." Thomas says.

...

You follow the girl up another staircase.

"Jorge, they're here." She says to the man in the room but he shushes her.

You hear indistinct radio chattering and static, before the man runs the radio off with an annoyed huff. He turns to you with his hand on his hips.

"You ever get the feeling the whole world's against you?" He asks.

You all just glance at each other.

"Three questions. Where did you come from? Where are you going? How cabin i profit?" The man says.

You all just stay quiet.

"Don't all answer at once."

"We're headed for the mountains." Thomas tells him. "Looking for the Right Arm."

The men around start laughing.

"You're looking for ghosts, you mean." He says and takes a sip from his glass, making you swallow dryly. Your body being reminded of how dehydrated it is.

"Question number two. Where did you come from?"

Thomas and Minho look at each other.

"That's our business." Minho tells the man.

The man shrugs and nods to his guys. Two men grab you and Thomas and make you kneel.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Minho exclaims and gets held back by more men. Newt and the others too as they shout for them to stop touching you and Thomas.

"Get the hell off me!" Thomas says and Brenda grabs a device and scans Thomas. She gets an answer and goes to Jorge, not making a move to scan you since it wasn't necessary, they already got the answer.

"You were right." Brenda says looking at the Jorge. He takes the device and smiles down at the ID information on Thomas.

They let go of you, and Minho and Frypan is immediately taking you closer to them. Newt looking at you too, and you just nod, telling them you're okay.

"Right about what? What is she talking about?" Thomas asks.

"I'm sorry, hermano." He tells Thomas with a chuckle. "Looks like you're tagged. You came from WCKD. Which means, you're very valuable."