3

??POV??
I ran towards the Mystery Shack as fast as I could. I mean why wouldn't I?! Shooting star and Pine tree are back in Gravity Falls!!! I continued running until I burst through the front door dramatically. Sos and red head started laughing. Red head spoke laughing "What the heck was that all about?!" I jumped up and down happily "Are they here yet?!" Sos smiled "Dude, go see for yourself." Once he finished speaking Shooting star came down stairs with Pine tree trailing behind him. I smiled brightly and ran and gave Shooting star and Pine tree a huge hug.
~~MABEL'S POV~~
I convinced Dipper to come downstairs with me to see if Stan was back yet. Once we reached down stairs I saw a boy about Dipper and my age. He had golden hair a white flannel shirt with a yellow sweater vest. He also had black pant, shoes, and a lovely black bow tie, but other then that he had lovely tanned skin and a beautiful set of golden eyes. He was really cute to be honest, but not my type. He smiled as he ran up to Dipper and me giving us a bear hug. He held onto us until Stan arrived a bit later. He looked at us and chuckled saying "Come on kid, your probably scaring them." The boy giggled and backed up with a bright smile "Sorry I forgot, you guys wouldn't remember me. It's Bill Cipher."
--DIPPER'S POV--
The boy giggled and backed up with a bright smile "Sorry I forgot, you guys wouldn't remember me. It's Bill Cipher." My eyes widened. I walked over to Bill, he looked at me as I got closer. He looked down and fumbled with his hands.
*~BILL'S POV~*
I smiled, but once Dipper started walking to me I started fumbling with my hands. I looked down and I felt my face heat up and my heart start to rush. I could feel his eyes roam up and down my body, I felt as if I were a prey about to be eaten by a predator. He then held my face up with his fingers staring into my golden eyes. I examined his face and looked at the bags under his eyes. I held his face and ran my thumb on the bags under his eyes and gave him a smile "Welcome back Pine Tree!" I then pull him into a bear hug and gripped him tightly. He tensed at my sudden hug and then he tried to pull me away. Once he pushed me away I stared into his eyes that held anger, regret, and sadness all over them. He then turned to face Stanford yelling "Stan, office now!" He turned and headed to Stan's office as Stan followed behind him leaving a very confused Shooting Star, Red head, and Question mark...