5

Im so super sorry!!!! I haven't updated any of my stories!!! I've just been really busy with school starting and grades and all that!!! Ugh!!!! But I'll try to update more often! Well on to the story!!! *smiles*
Me and Sos got back to work excited about the party tomorrow.
~•DIPPER'S POV•~
I was awoken by the sound of a
light knock on my door. I got up lazily, hoping it was Mabel, but boy was I wrong! I opened the door to be greeted by a blonde haired boy, none other then Bill Cipher himself. I groaned and was about to slam the door shut when he placed his foot at the doorway.  "Hey...uhm...breakfast is ready, we'll wait for you downstairs." And he was gone in a flash. I rolled my eyes as I closed the door and changed out of my pjs into a red t-shirt with ripped jeans. I was quick to put my shoes on and my lucky pine cap on. I left my room and walked to the bathroom did my business, brushed my teeth, and once again didn't bother to brush my hair. I exited the bathroom and headed down the stairs, each gave a creak or a groan...I sighed until I was at the bottom and headed to the kitchen. There was Mabel sitting next to Bill, both were laughing and surprisingly was too Stan. As I entered, all went silent, I sat down and was about to dig into my pancake when that monster started speaking.
"Did you sleep well, Pine Tree?" He asked with a bright smile.
"Why do you care you monster!" I yelled at him.
He flinched at my words, looked down at his laps and didn't say a word before leaving the kitchen. I smirked as he left and happily ate my pancakes, when someone smacked me on the back of the head.
"OWW!! Hey! Who did that?!" I turned furiously to be greeted with a set of angry green eyes. (sorry I don't know the color of Wendy's eyes! -_-") It was Wendy?! And she didn't look very happy...I smiled nervously at her.
"H-hey...Wendy...." I asked as I rubbed my hand on my neck.
"Don't you 'hey' me! What did you do to blondie?!" She stood in front of me now with her arms crossed.
"I didn't say anyt-" I was cut off before I could finish by Mabel.
"He was mean to him! He also called him a monster!!!" Mabel yelled furiously. Wendy glared at me, brought her hand up to her temples and rubbed them, then signed.
    "Ok...I'm not in the mood for this today, anyways you guys want to go with me to the movies and then hang out with the gang?" She finished her sentence with a yawn.
   "Aren't you tired, Wendy?" Mabel asked a bit worried, obviously she could see the bags under Wendy's eyes just as much as I.
She yawned once again and smiled "I'm fine Mabs! Let's go guys!"
She quickly grabbed my hand and and Mabel's and dragged us out of the shack.