14

~~~DIPPER'S, BILL'S, MABEL'S, PACIFICA'S, ????? POV~~~

Today is the day.

~~BILL'S POV~~
I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Today is the day, either get rejected or accepted. I wore a black button up with a yellow vest, black dress pants and shoes, my hair was neatly combed to the side as I limped my way to the closet and pulled out a black cane with a golden handle. I quickly limped to the door with the cane supporting my weight as I bumped into Mabel.

"Wow... you look amazing!!! If my brother doesn't accept I know others who will!" Mabel said with a smile. I forced a smile as I thought of someone I don't want to end up with.

"Anyways... let's go." I held my arm out to her as she took it and we meet Dipper and Pacifica downstairs.

Dipper was holding Pacifica's hand with a smile, he was beautiful.
He wore a white button up with a black coat over it and black dress pants and shoes.

They both looked at and Mabel. I noticed that Mabel and Pacifica's dress almost matched, except for the fact that Pacifica's was long and a coral pink while Mabel's was a shorter version and was a light blue, almost the color of Pacifica's eyes.

"You look good Mabel and Bill you look handsome!" Pacifica said with a smile as Dipper nodded his head.

Mabel and I thanked them as we put our coats on and headed to Pacifica's limo as is started to snow gently.

Time ticked by slowly as we all sat in silence, as we made our way to the restaurant. I let my eyes roam as Dipper held Pacífica's hand and whispered stuff into her ear, but she didn't seem to be listening. She was mainly focused on the brunette that stared out the window as she counted the trees that were covered in snow.

The drive was long and slow as we neared the restaurant.

Mabel and I were the firsts to get out as we enter the luxurious place. Black tile shimmered and made a nice tap sound as Mabel and Pacifica's heels hit the ground. The walls were adorned with dark oak wood and laced with golden flower designs, lovely paintings brought out the best in the color of the walls as, large windows where covered by red wine colored curtains and a chandelier dangled from the roof, reflecting the light off in different angles and making it glitter.

Mabel and Dipper were gacking, their eyes taking in the beautiful scenery.

I'll admit it was pretty, but I thought the man with the Stars on his forehead was more beautiful and lovelier then this place.

A waiter took us to our table as he smiled and left us to think about what we wanted to order. Silence engulfed us as we looked at our menus.

"So Bill... when did you start dating Mabel?" Pacifica broke that silence as she looked us from her menu, her eyes meeting mine. As I saw her eyes I thought I could see anger, but it quickly faded into sadness.

"I'm not dating Mabel, I came here as a friend." I said simply as I looked down at my menu.

"Oh... I thought you two were together since you are always with her." Pacifica said as her chin rested in the palm of her hand.

"Just because he's always with me, doesn't mean I'm dating him." Mabel said sternly as she looked at Pacifica.

Silence once again took over, we ordered with silence on our side. When we were half way done Dipper stood up and held his cup of wine tapping it with his fork to catch everyone's attention.

"Attention everyone I have a very important announcement to say." Dipper said loudly with a smile as people turned to listen. He held out a hand towards Pacifica as she grabbed his hand, confused.

"A year slowly drifted by, and you captured my heart, now I ask you to be mine," Dipper kneeled in front of Pacifica and pulled out a ring, "Pacifica Northwest, make me the happiest guy alive and marry me."

I couldn't take it as i heard people gasp and cheer with delight, I slammed my hands on the table. "I LOVE YOU DIPPER!! DON'T MARRY HER!!" Tears streamed from my eyes as I looked down my body shaking in fear. I heard gasps and comments saying how rude I was, but I didn't care. I only wanted a response from Dipper.

I felt Dipper's eyes on me as he made his way over to me. I received a nice punch in the face, I stumbled back as I held my now bruised cheek.

"I fucking hate you. You love me? That's ridiculous, a monster like you can't love." Dipper's words were laced with venom and disgust.

I looked at the ground and felt my heart shatter. My hair fell over my face as I slowly started walking away, leaving the restaurant and my heart behind.