6

~~MABEL'S POV~~
Wendy dragged me and my brother out of the Shack and took us in to town. Where we meet with all of the old gang, Robbie having his arm wrapped around Tambry, Lee and Thompson messing around. Dipper and I both ran up to them excited and started bombarding them with questions.
"Woah, woah, chill girl Dipper!" Said Robbie with a smile. I looked at him and boy did he change. His hair was still black and silky and was still long enough to cover his face...well his eyes that had a pair of glasses but instead of that black hoodie he wore a black flannel and black vest over it. Black slacks and dress shoes, Tambry next to him changed as well her hair was a bit longer with that same purple highlight since ...years. she wore a nice baggy dark purple shirt that fell over her shoulder, with a pair of white skinny jeans with black boots.
"Don't call me that," I giggled "by the way, are you and Tambry still dating?" I looked at him and Tambry as she smiled and raised her hand revealing a diamond ring.
"Dating? More like engaged!" Said Robbie with a smile as bright as the jewel on Tambry's ring.
"OH MY GOODNESS!!! We missed so much since we were gone! When's the wedding?" I asked happily. They both just brought there finger to their lips and said, "That's a secret, that will soon be revealed, not yet but soon." I could heard Dipper laugh behind me calling the couple chessy as they all joined in, Wendy, Lee, and Thompson laughing. The couple responded with a blush and laughed as well. I kinda backed away from them and started thinking.
'We should've invited Bill, I mean I don't hold a grudge against him or anyone else besides Dipper. I wonder why he decided to gain a physical form? Maybe he's here for revenge?! No, nonsense he's changed and everyone knows that except..Dip.' I was broken from my thoughts when Dipper put his hand on my shoulder.
"Hey you ok?" His face filled with concern.
"Yea, I was just thinking maybe...," I smiled but before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.
"You better not have been thinking about calling Bill over!" He yelled at me.
~~~DIPPER'S POV~~~
Mabel flinched as I yelled at her and she responded by looking at the ground shaking her head and walked towards the others.

After the incident with Mabel, We were dragged all over Gravity Falls, like the gang used to be. We spent the whole day in town, it was about evening when Wendy excused herself as she got a call.
"So...Dipper how's your girlfriend?" Asked Robbie, obviously he knows from Wendy, trying to break the silence that Wendy left.
"I-," Wendy ended my sentence before I even started it.
"Hey, we should head back to the Shack...it's getting late," She said slipping the phone back into her pocket giving us a small smile. We all agreed and headed to the Shack enjoying the silence all the way home.
When we got to the Shack, it was quiet...too quiet. I looked at Mabel knowing that she was thinking the same thing I was. We both bolted to the Shack and swung the door open to be greeted by confetti, ballons, and a sign with colorful letters saying "Welcome Back Mystery Twins!" Mabel and I gasped in astonishment, there was everyone from town gathered around with bright smiles.
"Oh my gosh! You guys really didn't have to!" Yelled a bright Mabel besides me, out from the crowd came Stan and Bill.
"Of course we did Shooting Star! You and Pine Tree are special, you two are what make Oregon worth visiting," He slowly leaned in between my sister and me, "and what make a dream demon like myself to have the privilege to be here." He moved fast before I could punch him in the face. His face was adorned by a sweet smile as he walked away and hid in the crowd.
"He's so funny! Hey! Bill wait up for me!" Mabel left with a smile on her face as she chased after Bill.

"No! Mabel, wait." She turned to look at me annoyed.

"What is it now?"

"He can't be trusted."

"Dipper! Yes, he can...just give him a chance."

"Why..?"

"Because he's changed. Please...."

"Just go...." Mabel left with a sad smile on her face. Not that I blame her, I still don't trust Bill, I won't make that mistake again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By they way if there are any mistakes please do tell me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! XP