11

~-~BILL'S POV~-~
It had been a few days since my "suicide" attempt and I wasn't allowed to be alone or with anything sharp around a 1 foot radius, according to the Pines. Pine tree has kept his distance from me, and his girlfriend away from Mabel. Apparently Mabel told Dipper that she loved Pacifica they day I hurt myself from those wounds.

I was eating breakfast silently with the Pines until Red head came in.

"Hey! The gang and I are going to the grave yard later and maybe camping in the woods, you guys in?" She said as enthusiasm laced her usually cool voice.

Mabel didn't hesitate as much as Dipper when they agreed. Then they all looked at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I ruffled my hair.

"Ugh..I guess I'll go. I've gotten a lot better since the accident so sure." Mabel smiled brightly as Dipper rolled his eyes and then he turned to Wendy.

"Do you mind if I invite Ifica?" He asked questionly as Mabel, Wendy and I stood dumbfounded.

"Ifica? Who's that?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, right. Ifica is my girlfriend, you know Pacifica." Dipper answered plainly as Wendy thought about it for a while.

She looked at me as if hoping I could read her thoughts, but when she saw I wouldn't or in this case couldn't she sighed in defeat as she agreed in letting Dipper take his girlfriend with us.

Mabel's face changed as she stormed out of the room and left me there with Dipper and Wendy. I didn't like the way Dipper looked at me with disgust so I quickly got up and left to pack my stuff for later, and shortly after I was in my room I heard Dipper head to pack his things.

'Why do I feel as if this isn't going to end well?'

Ţîmę§ķįp~~~~~

We had arrived and chilled at the graveyard for a while, the ones that didn't have a significant other gagged jokingly as we saw the love sick couples flirt with each other. I could literally feel the anger and mainly sadness come from Mabel and I guess I was as heartbroken as she was.

Who wouldn't be? I had to watch the only man I love act all chummy with a girl he once hated which was now his beloved girlfriend. I watched as they would whisper stuff to each other, smile brightly, and every so often they would peck each other's cheeks, I was on the break to insanity.

After being at the graveyard for a while Mabel and I decided to take a walk through the woods as the rest were setting up the camping grounds. We both walked as bitter silence embraced us.

"I...I didn't think it would hurt this much. I mean, everyone liked me when we were younger. That changed when Dipper grew up faster and matured quickly. I mean he's smart, talented, and good looking...and I'm just me." Mabel whispered softly.

I turned to her and smiled slightly at her.

"Mabel, you were always a shooting star and you always will be, plus just because the only person you love doesn't love you back try harder to win their heart! I'll be rooting for you from the sidelines...go and head back with the others, I'll be there in a bit," a smile grazed her sadden face as she nodded and left with a little leap to her step.

I sat on a fallen tree trunk and watched as the day flew by slowly, by the time I decided to leave the sky was a mixture of blue and orange and I loved it. The fading sunlight seemed to make everything in the forest almost look as if it was laced with gold and I smiled bitterly.

I heard rustling as I slowly made my way back to the camp until I crashed into... Dipper?!

"Ow! I finally found you! The others were worried sick, and they forced all of us including me to come looking for your sorry ass!" Dipper yelled as anger grazed his face.

I simply ignored him and brushed by past him.

I kept walking until Dipper pulled me back and I was the one walking behind him as I stared at his back. We walked for a while and now the sky was a shade of purple and black as twinkles adorned the night sky, luckily Dipper carried a flashlight.

We walked and walked until I noticed something sparkle when the light hit a certain part on the ground. I shoved Dipper out of the way and I took the blow.

Something sharp dug into the skin of my shin and near my ankle, as I fell and cried in pain. I grabbed the flashlight that Dipper dropped from when I pushed him and pointed the light to my leg.

A silver bear trap held my left leg in it's ferocious jaw.

The teeth of the trap bit into my lower leg tightly as I tried to get up, I felt as if the bone that once helped me walk was now broken into pieces, I couldn't move it!

Red, warm, crimson blood dripped in heaps of it as Dipper got up and started at my leg in horror while all I could do was try to hold in the pain and not yell and cry in agony.

-------
I hope you enjoyed this, but I feel bad cuz I always hurt my Billy!!!! I'm sorry!!! *cries*
Bill: *comes out with crutches and smacks my head* stop!!
Me: B-but I hurt you!!! *starts sobbing*
Bill: *sighs in defeat* I'm fine as long as I get my Pine Tree in the end, I'll do anything for him.
Me: *sniffs and hugs Bill smirking* I can't make any promises~