17

~~DIPPER'S POV~~
I sighed as I walked home broken hearted and extremely jealous for some reason. I sighed as I reached the Shack only to see Pacifica and Mabel practically making out on the couch.

I cough and the both pulled away with flushed faces. "D-dip.. hey... where's Bill...?" Mabel asked as she sat up, Pacifica getting off her lap.

  I simply sighed and shook my head, "He's gone.." I muttered out broken heartedly. My heart aching in my chest as I sighed and hummed. Mabel and Pacifica both wore frowns on their pretty faces. Silence engulfed us, time seeming to slowly tick by without Bill around. I sighed when Mabel shot up and ran off, Pacifica and I giving each other confused looks.

After some time Mabel came running back, a blue wrapped gift with a golden ribbon at the top in her hands. I watched as the wrapping paper glimmered in the light, Mabel placing it in my hands with a sad smile. "Oh dip... This is for you..." She muttered sadly as she handed it over. A frown was placed on my lips as I looked at the gift, "Bill said to give it to you..." She muttered sadly. I felt as if time stopped, the gift mocking me as if saying how stupid I was for rejecting Bill's love. I gulped and slowly began ripping the beautiful wrapping paper, my heart shattering with each rip as I contained the sadness that set deep in the pit of my stomach. My breathe hitching as I reached the box open, my eyes and heart couldn't contain the sadness as I left the tears flow out. I hesitantly reached into the box and pulled out a beautiful golden chain with a sapphire blue gem in the shape of a triangle. My heart completely shattered as I held it up close to me and brought it to my chest, my tears flowing out more by now, my feelings my regret my pain... It hurt... It hurt and now it was to late! I felt a wave of sadness drown me deeper and deeper into the abyss, crying until I could cry no more.

Once I finished my sobbing I reached into the box to pull out a beautiful hand carved box with beautiful designs of a forest tree and every now and then a hidden triangle. I opened it gently.. there inside was a beautiful golden ring, a thin gold as it brightened up in my hold. I traced the golden smooth surface until I reached the inner part, engraved inside the ring was, 'The man I truly ever loved, B.C'.  Along with the date of today, my heart broke even more. I reached deeper inside the small wooden box and pulled out a note written in a beautiful cursive golden ink.

'Dear Dipper,
   You've made me the happiest man alive for excepting to date me! You have no idea how long I've been fighting for your love, I'm just glad you're no longer blinded by that fake love. From now on only I can call you mine.. You have no idea how happy I am my pine tree, I hope you loved your gifts. I made them personally, also I have my own copy.. You have a triangle and I the pinetree, you golden ring and I the silver one. For just like the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to make way for the moon. You're my moon, Dipper... And I love you.
    Love, yours truly
      Bill Cipher'

My heart felt like it was being stabbed multiple times as my eyes turned red and puffy as I cried out more tears. Why now?! Why was he gone now!? I pulled at my hair as my heart shattered completely into millions of pieces with no one to fix them, only Bill...

    Bill I'm sorry... I love you too...

~•~ BILL's POV ~•~
I groaned as a ringing rang in my ears, sitting up I winced as I touched my lower back. Memories of last night flooding into my mind, a dark blush focused on my face as I gave a giddy smile. My body aching from last nights activities and the pleasurable pain was amazing.

I looked around, my naked covered in the sheets, my master gone. Probably busy...? I questioned as I got up and headed to the bathroom. Looking myself in the mirror before stepping into the tub, I looked at my reflection and gasped. My tan body was covered in claw marks, bites and hickeys, my blonde hair that's usually nicely combed was a bird nest and messy.