15

~~DIPPER'S POV~~
I scoffed as Bill left and turned to look at Pacifica with a smile.

"I thought you loved me!! I loved you since the beginning... I... I thought maybe there was hope that you and I would be together... I was wrong!!!" I turned to see Mabel crying as she looked at Pacifica. Mabel held her face in her hands as she sobbed, her body shaking with sadness.

I walked over to comfort her, but she pushed me hard onto the floor.

"And you!! Why would you do that to Bill?! He loves you!! Well he did!!! I doubt he loves you know!! I fucking hate you!!! Right now Bill is probably using the rest of his energy just to be here!! He was slowly getting weaker... now he's going to have to do what he never wanted... all because of you!!! If only you had told him you loved him or kissed him, he would've gotten better!!! But no! You had to be a fucking asshole and reject him!!! I'm going to go look for him!! Bill?!" I was left stunned as Mabel left tears streaming down her face as she called out Bill's name. Then I noticed Pacifica chase after her, but I grabbed her wrist before she could leave completely.

"Where are you going, honey?" I asked her concerned. She slapped my hand away as tears brimmed her eyes.

"I love Mabel! I hurt her, I thought she was dating Bill the day I crashed with you at the party... so I decided to date you, after all you are the splitting image of her. But as I dated you more, my love for Mabel grew more... I-I'm sorry Dipper, but I never loved you that way." My heart sank... the love she had for me all along was fake? I thought she loved me....

I looked away from Pacifica.

"Go to her, she needs you more then I do." My heart cried out in pain, but I didn't deserve Pacifica, I never could make her happy.

"T-thank you Dipper and I'm sorry." Pacifica said softly as she left me to mourn my broken heart. When someone popped into my head.

Bill?!

~~BILL'S POV~~
I walked through the woods in the snow. My hands in my pockets as I laughed bitterly. Once I reached a very familiar clearing I sat under a tree and pulled out my switch blade.

I rolled up my shirt and coat sleeve as I stared to carve beautiful designs into my skin. I winced slightly as I dug the blade deeper into my tan skin.

I chuckled as the soft white snow underneath me turned a crimson red. My heart was still in pain and the only way to forget it was through physical pain.

After a good while I heard someone calling my name in the distance, but ignored them when all of a sudden he appeared.

"Aw! Look at my little pet, I love the artwork you did on that human meat sack of yours~! Anyways let's cut to the chase, choose me Bill. I won't hurt you like your Pine Tree did, instead I'll make you feel loved." I watched as he moved his black hair away from his bright blue eyes.

I looked at him emotionless as he sat in my laps and brought my cut arm to his lips and ran his tongue over the fresh wounds moaning slightly. He pulled away with a smile as my blood dripped from his lips.

"Choose me Bill Cipher and no one else, I can make you feel loved. I can give you the pleasure you always seeked, look at me and only me. Understood? " He leaned into the crook of my neck, unbuttoning the first buttons of my shirt, as he latched his cold lips onto my neck and sucked lightly.

I just sat there, my body numbing by the cold snow underneath me. I looked up at the starry night sky as it started to snow, the demon in my lap holding my shoulders as he sucked harshly against my exposed neck. I closed my eyes and imagined Dipper smiling at me with love, I sighed sadly as I looked at the blue eyed demon.

"Yes... I'll be yours and only yours, master." I forced the words to leave my lips as a smirk graced the demons lips.

"That's a good Cipher, and please call me Anhelo~" Anhelo purred into my ear seductively as he returned to sucking and kissing my neck as his snakebites brushed lightly against my skin. He pulled away from my neck and snapped his fingers. I was no longer I'm the woods sitting in the snow, but was in a blue and black decorated room on a warm bed with blue lining. Anhelo pushed me down as he crawled on top of me, he smirked as he got closer to my neck and whispered.

"Mine~!" He then returned to suck harshly against my neck as I lay there emotionless.

'I loved you Dipper...'