9

~~BILL'S POV~~
I woke up only to be greeted by a tight hug from Mabel. Once she pulled back, I sat up and looked around where I was at. I was in a white room with a window to the left side of the bed where I was sitting on. I looked down at the bed and I was wrapped around in light blue covers in a hospital gown. The smell of sick patients and desinfective chemicals attacked my sensitive sense of smell. A TV stood hanging from a wall, to my right stood a small nightstand with a vase full of roses.

"What happened?" I asked Mabel.

"You passed out when I cleaned your wounds from that incident you had with Dipper, we brought you here and turns out you were exhausted, had to much blood lost, and according to the doctors you haven't been eating lately." Mabel asked with a frown adorning her usually cheerfully face.

"I-I...I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling well. How long have I been here?" I said sadly, I'm terribly happy that the doctors don't know why the real cause on why I collapsed in front of Mabel.

"It's fine, but take better care of yourself. Hmp...about two weeks." Mabel said. I nearly jumped up from the bed.

"Two weeks?!" I yelled, which startled Mabel.

"Yes, you can leave today, oh...and I'm sorry to say this but Dipper has a girlfriend...." She said sadly as silence embraced us.

'Dipper got a girlfriend? But I...no! This can't be happening! No no no no no! Why me?! Why does this always happen to me?' I thought in my head until I heard that voice again

Hahahahahahaha! You weakling, this is what happens for not being strong enough. I love pain, but this is better...I believe it's called heartbreak. Good luck getting that human now~!

I gripped my head as I winced in pain.

"Who is she?" I asked Mabel, trying hard not to look and cry.

"It's Pacifica...she's dating Dipper." I looked at Mabel after hearing her sad response. I looked into her head and found out the cause of her sadness.

"I guess we're both lovesick puppies." I wanted to smack myself at my stupid comment, but Mabel agreed to it.

We say there in silence both of us grieving in silence. Time slowly ticked by, leaving every sound vulnerable to our ears. After a while I was released from the hospital and me and Mabel walked to the Shack in silence. Once we reached the Shack we headed inside, as we both made our way inside we were greeted by a horrifying sight. Dipper was sitting on the couch with Pacifica on his lap, and they were sharing a sweet tender kiss, both of them were lost in their own world. Mabel gasped at the sight and looked at the ground as she angrily left upstairs.
I watched as Dipper and Pacifica kissed each other sweetly. I felt something sharp pierce my heart as I headed up the stairs. I locked myself in my room and sat on my bed, looking at the mirror across from my bed. I stood up and walked towards it, I looked at myself in the mirror and felt tears stroll down my eyes, I wiped them and punched the mirror. I watched as that single punch shattered the mirror causing shards of glass to fall onto the floor. I punched the mirror again and again until it was completely broken and both my fists were drenched in red crimson blood. I looked at the ground and started jumping up and down in frustration as shards stabbed and pierced my flesh. There was a piece of glass that dug to deep into my foot that made me fall back and howl in pain, which caused Mabel and...Pacifica? To come banging at my door.
I could hear as the both yelled for me to open the door, I ignored them and just sat on the ground near my bed. I watched as my crimson blood drenched from my fists and feet. I smiled rembering how good pain felt, but the pain in my heart wasn't funny at all. I grabbed a nearby piece of shard and pulled up my shirt. I shivered as I placed the cold glass shard on my chest and started digging it deeper just making scratches and even more scratches. No matter how hard or deep I plunged the glass into my skin, the pain in my heart still was terrible. I looked at my room's ceiling and felt my eyes close as I heard the door to my room burst open, the last thing I saw were blurred figures over me as I was embraced by darkness again.