Chapter 1

(Days go by-K.U)

*1 year later*

"Shh, we'll get caught." I hiss giggling after as Shawn pulls me along the almost silent school halls.
"Where the fuck is it?" He mumbles his eyes scanning the lockers. He smiles as soon as his eyes land on locker 236. I frown confused and watch as he puts the code in and the door pops open. My eyes grow wide as he pulls me into the locker.
"Your really going to do it in here?" He chuckles and bangs on the back of the locker. I quickly slam the locker door shut. Shawn and I are chest to chest as he kicks full force on the wall of the locker.
"Shawn. It's really loud. We're gonna get caught." He chuckles and with one last kick the back of the locker falls off with a bang. I gasp and look around.
"The boys and I created this when we where friends. Nobody's used it since. This is where I've always come when they're after me. they've forgotten about it." I smile, it's actually a really cute room. It's got a couch, how the hell did they get it in is a big question as well as the Tv. It's painted a sky blue and has a concrete floor. Shawn chuckles and grabs my hand pulling me out of the locker. It's a slight drop but nothing big.
"It's so cute" He guides me over and sits on the couch me sitting beside him.
"Yeah, we were really young when we made it with a few seniors years ago that have all forgotten about it. If only those seniors where still here." I give him a sympathetic smile and pull him into a side hug.
"Wanna try?" He smirks and sits up,
"I guess. I've never done it before though." he chuckles and places a kiss on my lips.
"Nor have I." I giggle and place a kiss to his lips.

"C'mon.." I hiss watching as Shawn tries to pull his pants up. I bark out a laugh and grab his hand once he's finished.
"What's the rush..Its only school?"
"The fact my parents are rich & are evil when I have bad grades." he laughs and pulls off the back of the locker.
"Remember me.. And this room." I laugh and place another kiss on his lips fixing my hair and stepping into the locker, Shawn right behind me.