Chapter 5

(I found-A.R)

"C'mon.." I mumble shoving my books into my bag. Shawn chuckles, last night Mum and Dad went away to a hotel for the night so Luca let Shawn stay the night.
"We've got to leave before your parents get home." I nod and sling my bag onto my shoulder both Shawn and I racing down stairs.
"C'mon, Mum and Dad will be home soon." we all grab a bar and race out to the car.
"I put dibs on front." Shawn and I yell at the same time. Shawn sighs and opens the door me sliding in smirking.
"You can never win against your girl Shawn, that's a life tip." Luca says as Shawn climbs into the car.

**??? P.O.V**
"Hello."
"Hello Ms Harper. My names Stacy Jones, I'm just calling from Sports Academy in regards to your daughter Bailey Harper."
"Yes, please go on."
"Well, we have contacted you in regards to her skipping classes."
"I actually haven't been contacted. What are the numbers you have?"
"********** and ********"
"That's actually my Son and daughters number."
"Well then your daughter has skipped classes and been spotted with a boy Shawn Mendes."
"Thank you. I'll have a talk to her when I get home."
"Okay, goodbye."
"Thank you and goodbye."

**Bailey's P.O.V**
I bark out a laugh and slide my bag into my locker.
"Yay, P.D.H.P.E.." I mumble sarcastically grabbing out my shorts and phone.
"I know. Lets go, don't want to be late." I grab Shawn's hand and walk up the halls. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket but decide to leave it until I get to class.

Laps, how fun. I groan and decide to walk.
"Come on Bailey. You can do it" I whip around to see Jodie and Shawn. I laugh and sigh re-tying my hair.
"No thank you. I'm happy walking."
"Oh, by the way your phone kept beeping." I gasp and curse.
"Shit, I've got to get that." I pick up my pace and stop when I reach my phone. I sit down both Shawn and Jodie sitting beside me.

"Hello?"
"Bailey, we're dead..So so dead." I frown,
"Luca, what happened?"
"The school got a hold of Mum's number." I gasp and feel my heart sink.
"I got into trouble and am being sent to Ireland to study for fucking teaching."
"W-what did she find out?"
"That you've been wagging with Shawn. You're dead." I feel tears well at the rims of my eyes.
"I'm dead.."