Chapter 6

(Sink or swim-L.W)

I really regret entering the house. I race upstairs and throw my bag down heading into Luca's room. I swing the door open to see boxes everywhere. My eyes grow wide and my heart falls. I let out a dry sob and fall into his arms.
"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I cry. Luca chuckles,
"It's not your fault Bailey, I'll be fine. I'm coming to visit you don't stress." I burry my head into his white shirt the smell of mint crawling up my nose making me cry harder.
"I'm going to miss you." he sigh and runs his hand through my hair.
"I'm going to miss you to."

***
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU! BAD GRADES IS ONE THING BUT WAGGING IS A HOLE OTHER THING!" My Mum screeches, while Dad goes upstairs to have a go at Luca.
"I-I..." I don't even get a word out before she's yelling again.
"YOU DIRTY BRAT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU! I FORBID YOU TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THAT ROTTEN BOY!" I let out a gasp and cross my arms over my chest.
"Love is love!" I spit trying to keep calm.
"I SAID I FORBID! DID YOU HEAR ME?! LOVE IS NOT LOVE IN THIS HOUSE!" I feel tears gather as she steps forward.
"Your a slut, a dirty dirty slut! I don't want a dirty daughter in my house. EVER!" I flinch her words stabbing me in the chest like a knife.
"A slut is different men every night !" I yell clenching my fists, tears running down my face,
"I COULDN'T GIVE TWO SHIT WHAT A SLUT IS BUT YOU ARE ONE! I'D RATHER SHIT IN MY HANDS AND CLAP THREE TIMES THAN HAVE A SLUT IN MY HOUSE." I let out a scream and pick up the nearest thing throwing it at her which happens to be cake. Mum lets out a petrified scream,
"THATS IT I CANT KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THAT PESKY BOY! I CANT DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE!" I let out a scream and stomp my foot.
"YOU CANT DEAL WITH ME! FUCK YOU, YOUR NEVER HOME NOR CARING FOR ME!" I scream my face becoming red from anger.
"PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE! IM SENDING YOU TO AN AUSTRALIAN BOARDING SCHOOL SO YOU CANT SEE THAT FUCKING BOY IN ANYWAY!" I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces, my Mum knowing exactly where she threw her words.
"W-What?" My knees become weak and tears never stop rushing down my cheeks as I watch her slam the plane ticket on the bench.
"Pack, I don't want to see you. Your flight leaves tomorrow at 9pm."