Chapter 7

(Never Let Me Go-F.A.T.M)

I let out a scream and run upstairs slamming my door shut on the way. I grab my phone and curl into a ball in the corner of my room.
"Hello?" I choke out a sob,
"Bailey? Babe what's wrong?" I choke out another sob, they just fall from my mouth uncontrollably.
"I-I..." I can't finish my sentence due to the fact more sobs fall from my mouth.
"I'm coming over. Leave your window open." I go to protest but the line goes dead. I let out a scream and chuck my books across the room standing and throwing the boxes around. I run over and swing the window open grabbing out a jacket and sliding it on. I climb down the tree, having done it many times before and walk to the curb where we used to meet. I kick rocks and fall to my knees sobbing, my body a shaking wreck. I hear the tires screech to a stop and a car door close. I feel arms wrap around me,
"What happened?" His voice is soft but laced with panic, fear even. I look up at him my eyes glazed with tears, my cheeks a rosy red.
"I-I have to move." I swear he stopped breathing in that moment causing my heart to shatter even more.
"W-What?" I shakily reach out and place my hand gently on his cheek.
"I love you Shawn." He pulls me into a hug tears now falling down both our cheeks as our hearts break slowly together.
"Why?" He cries holding me tighter as I clasp his leather jacket.
"We where caught Shawn. I have to leave." he shakes his head furiously and wraps his arms even tighter around my small figure.
"Please don't forget me." I cry/ beg,
"I promise." he looks down into my blue eyes,
"Where do you have to go?" His voice is barely audible.
"A-Australia." I've never seen Shawn cry or so heart broken in my life.
"Don't go." he cries, I just grab his face and slam my lips onto his. Our kiss becomes heated, but he pulls away.
"C'mon, lets go to the park." I nod and climb into his car and drive to the park.
"I love you so much Shawn."
"I love you so so much more Bailey." he whispers pushing me against a tree and slamming his lips onto mine.

****
I give him one last kiss and climb out of the car but he's quick to grab my hand,
"Don't forget me. I love you." he whispers.. I look at his tear stained cheeks, tears scatter the rims of both our eyes.
"I love you to Shawn." I look at him one more time,
"Never let me go..." I whisper letting go of his hand.