Chapter 3

(Wildest Dreams-T.S (nightcore))

We slide in and lay down, my head resting against Shawn's shoulder.
"Shawn?" He hums a yeah and slightly turns so he can see me.
"How long do you think we'll last like this?" He runs his fingers through my hair,
"To be honest, I think we could last forever." I smile and lean up placing a kiss on his lips, than I climb up and straddle him, causing him to chuckle.
"What are you doing?" I sigh and shrug,
"The wood was hurting my back." I lay on his chest in a straddle like position, able to feel as his chest rises and falls.
"Umm okay." I laugh and place another kiss on his lips but this ones extremely long and passionate.
"What exactly are we? I know we're together but it's extremely secretive." he smiles and places his hands on my back as I rest my head in the crook of his neck, still in the straddling position.
"We are a special type of relationship. Unknown to man kind...Well maybe only us." I giggle and fiddle with a bit of his hair.
"So we are a very special type of relationship.." He nods,
"I guess we are practically friends with benefits because we aren't supposed to be together." I nod,
"But a very special type of friends with benefits." As he chuckles his chest vibrates causing me to shiver slightly.
"You look really cute in my jumper and your hair in a messy bun." I blush and burry my head further into the crook of his neck.
"Where at?" I mumble slightly biting on his neck as a joke. He shivers,
"Umm... my house?"

We both burst through the front door and race up to his bedroom dropping out bags at his door.
"Where are your parents?"
"On a holiday and my Sisters at school." I nod and climb onto the bed Shawn not far behind.
************
"We should probably head back to school.." Shawn groans, both of us still trying to catch our breath. He turns to me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"But I don't wanna go." he pulls a pouty face and wraps me in a death grip.
"Please Babe? We don't want to get caught." I dramatically gasp and fall limp.
"Babe?" I bite my lip trying to hold back my smile.
"BABE!" He dramatically/ sarcastically screams. I burst out laughing, tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Bitch." Shawn says clasping his chest and frowning.