Chapter 10

(Let Her Go-P)

I feel my heart shatter into a tiny million pieces. H-He..agh!! FUCKING COCK SUCKING DICK LICKING PRICK!! Sorry about my language.
"S-Shawn.." my voice comes out broken, quiet and weak, I'm surprised he even heard me. Both their heads turn to me and their mouths hang open.
"B-Bailey.?" I clench my fists and don't move.
"I-I...." He walks towards me still utterly gobsmacked.
"You lied.. I didn't stop contacting you." he looks horrified.
"B-Bu..."
"Don't even try Shawn. You and Jodie mean nothing to me anymore. Go back to America, your not wanted by anyone in Australia." He goes to protest but I turn and start walking. I feel a hand grasp my arm and whip me around.
"Bailey.." my eyebrows turn into a scowl and I rip my arm from his.
"Don't fucking touch me. You mean nothing to me. I ripped you from my heart and threw you on the ground followed by me stomping on you!" I yell watching as every part of him cracks slightly.
"I have nothing to do with you anymore nor do I ever want to see you again in my life! FUCK YOU!" I step forward and push him, than push him again. He goes to grab me but I slap him in the face.
"You just killed me." I whisper turning and walking away, utterly heart broken, totally dead on the inside.

****
A weeks gone by, I haven't moved, Eaten or gone anywhere. Blake and Bree listened to everything I had to say that day and have been extremely caring towards me. I stare blankly at the wall that used to be covered in photos of Shawn and I..Now its only photos of my family and I. I choke out a sob and burry my face into my pillow to silent the sobs. Its 4:00am and I haven't slept all night. I hear rattling and turn to see Blake taking a seat on my bed beside my shaking figure. She pulls me into a hug and just lets me cry.
"Please please forget him. I know it's hard to forget someone who gave you so much but it's killing us all to see such a beautiful girl so broken." I sniffle and pull out of the hugs.
"He's not worth my tears."

Forgetting Shawn was the best thing I ever did that day. No matter how much it tore my heart I'm half. It saved my life.