Chapter 8

(Moments-1D)

I stare at my now packed room..With the help of Luca who left only moments ago. Tears roll down my cheeks and land on the floor shattering into a tiny million pieces...Just like my heart. I clasp my suitcase handle and close my bedroom door not looking back. I grasp the photo of Shawn and I as I walk down the hall to the stairs. I quickly place the photo in my carry on bag and continue my track the the taxi.
"Airport." the driver nods and starts the car. I look at the house one more time clutching the tickets to my chest,
"Goodbye Shawn..I love you." I whisper.

Holy Cow. My eyes grow wide and my mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water. When I parents said boarding school I never though of a school like this. I slowly, forcefully drag myself towards the huge doors and with all my effort push. The metal rim scraps against the concrete creating a high pitched squealing noise sending shivers down my spin. I shakily walk over to the desk and reach out pressing the little button.
"Hello, my names Natalia. How may I help you?" Natalia is a young, brunette with big emerald green eyes.
"Umm..Im new here and have no idea what to do." A smile grows on her lips and she walks over to the computer.
"You must be Bailey Harper?" I nod,
"Well here's your room key, you share with 2 other girls, here's your timetable and map of the school. Your room is number 389." I thank her and head up to the elevator. I search my backpack for my phone and groan when it's right at the bottom.
"Hello.."
"Hey Shawn.."
"Bailey How's everything going? What's the boarding school like." the elevator binge to a stop and I walk out searching for my room.
"It sucks, it's like a huge prison. I just saw a girl and what she was wearing was horrific." Shawn chuckles but than stops.
"Nothing's the same. I miss you so much." I hear him sniffle causing my heart to sink.
"Shawn please don't cry, I love you so much."
"B-But your my other half." I sigh and place my key in the door twisting it.
"Babe, please stop your going to make me cry." I quickly wipe my eyes and place my suitcase at the door.
"I'm sorry..."
"Shawn, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later yeah?"
"Sure..Bye love and miss you." he makes a kissy noise causing me to chuckle quietly.
"I love and miss you to babe."