Chapter 11

(Stitches- S.M)
*1 year later* (A.N- they're both 18)

I sigh grasping Blake and Bree's hands as we walk through the gates of my old school. Your all probably wondering why? Well legally I had to move back to America to graduate..
My eyes frantically scan the venue, everybody I used to know, every single person I grew up with...years of my life spent with them, now I look at them after leaving for nearly 2 years and am scared shitless
"Bailey, it's okay. You look stunning." Bree whispers as we search for our seats.
"What if I run into him?" I whisper shakily sitting down. Blake scoffs and rolls her eyes.
"Really Bailey? He betrayed you, totally ripped you to shreds...Don't even think about that dick." I chuckle quietly at Blake's gesture of speech, my hands lay clasped together in my lap.
"Plus, He's in the wrong Bailey. Forget him, Your about to move into the big world...." Bree lets out a little squeal but than rolls her eyes.
"Unlike us whom have a hole fucking year to go." I laugh and pat her shoulder.
"You can do 12 years Im sure one more won't hurt." Bree goes to speak but Blake interrupts with an almost hissing noise causing both Bree and I to turn in the direction she's looking.....Shawn! I almost let out a scream as I barely recognise him. His pale, Skinny, Bags under his eyes, Bruises and cuts all over him as well as a huge cut on his lip. My minds itching to find out. I want to yell for him, scream his name, run up and hug him, beg for him to still love me, yet hit him, kick him, hate him for destroying me the way he did.

**2 hours later**
The ceremony came to an end. I no longer attend school!! Bree and Blake are crying causing me to cry. I just wish Shawn..'STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT BOY!!' I cringe at the thought. I hear Bree and Blake gasp snapping me from my thought, I whip around to see Jonny, Isaac and Vincent circling Shawn.
I've had enough of these boys. I shove my things into Blake's arms and storm over completely oblivious to the girls protests.
"Fuck off! Don't you get it? He's had enough, your going to kill him!" I spit pushing past the three boys and standing in front of a quivering Shawn.
"Aww pity someone so pretty ain't yours, aye Shawn?" I roll my eyes and tap my foot.
"Such childish behaviour. Now scram before I kick your asses." they all groan and turn leaving, but of course Vincent has to have the last say.
"Such a mood killer Harper." I go to walk away but a cold hand on my arm stops me.
"Thank you Bailey.." his voice barely audible.