Chapter 2

(Immortals-F.O.B)

I quickly slide on my shoes, hopping down the stairs as I do so.
"Bailey! Hurry up or we'll be late!" I groan and grab my bag.
"I'm coming Luca just wait." I race into the kitchen nearly tripping over Luca's bag. You see, the time my parents are home is around 9pm-5am never really get to see them. Not even weekends, Luca practically looks after me.
"Sis, forget about your looks." I give him a dirty look and continue tying my tie.
"Stupid uniform." I fail at doing up my tie and walk over to Luca with a sweet innocent smirk. He sighs and finishes doing it up.
"Thanks."

"How do you keep it a secret?" I look up at Luca and sigh.
"Honestly, I don't know. Did Mum and Dad let you have a girlfriend?" He chuckles with a shake of the head.
"No way, if I ever had a girlfriend I'd be sent to a boarding school." I gasp and climb out of the car.
"How did you ever survive?" He smirks,
"That's for me to know and you to find out." I laugh and close the door watching as he drives off. My eyes scan the oval searching for Shawn. A smile grows as I spot him, but than my heart sinks as soon as I see who his with. Is this boy trying to get him self killed?

My heart is racing as I storm over to where he's sitting.
"Hey slut." I whip around to see Miranda. I just scowl and turn my gaze back to a slightly shocked Shawn.
"W-What are...?"
"Are you serious Shawn. I get here everyday at this time." He nods,
"I know that.."
"Than what the fuck are you doing here?" He chuckles and shakes his head.
"You really think I'd trade you for these barbies?" The girls gasp and relief starts to slowly wash over me.
"They asked for an answer for the Geography homework." full relief washes over me.

"Wag?" I nod and continue following Shawn to where ever he's going.
"Let's go to the park?" I nod and pull off my tie shoving it in my bag and slipping on Shawn's jumper to hide my black skirt and white shirt. He grabs my hand and places a kiss on my cheek.
We finally reach the park and race over to the 'mouse house'. We slide in and lay down, my head resting against Shawn's shoulder.