Chapter 4

(Making Memories of us-K.U)

"You wagged school to fuck Shawn!" My brother practically screeches. We changed the contact number from our parents to mine and Luca's so if I was wagging than only Luca and I get notified.
"Yes, yes I did." he smirks and pats me on the shoulder slightly shocking me.
"Good on you. if I had the brains like you, I'd do it to." I chuckle and grab a piece of chocolate cake off the bench.
"So how is this hole friends with benefits thing going?" I blush and bite into my cake.
"Good." but it kinda came out as 'goue' due to the hunk of chocolate cake in my mouth.
I jump startled by the door bell causing Luca to chuckle.
"I'll get it!" I mumble shoving the rest of the piece into my mouth. I swing the door open and nearly have a heart attack.
"Shawn?" He chuckles and points to my face. I wipe the crumb blushing.
"Luca said that I could come over as a study buddy." I smile and pull him in the door quickly closing it.
"Dinners at 7." Luca yells as we run upstairs and into my bedroom.
"What do you wanna do?" I ask walking over and sitting on my desk chair. I let out a squeal as I'm lifted from the chair and placed into Shawn's lap who's now on the chair.
"Why don't we..uh go out somewhere?" I frown and shake my head,
"My parents go out for afternoon tea around this time." he sighs and runs his hands up and down my back.
"Why don't we...Lets go and play tennis or swim." he smiles and pokes his tongue out pushing me gently off his lap.
"Last one out to the pool sucks dick!" I gasp and race over to my draw grabbing out my swimmers. I watch as Shawn grabs his shorts and races out to the bathroom.

Quickly I swing open my bedroom door and race downstairs jumping into the pool.
"Shawn you suck dick!" I yell watching as he swings the door and jumps into the pool creating the biggest splash. I let out a scream as he grabs my leg and pulls me under. We both pop back up and he wraps me in a wet hug placing a kiss on my lips.
"Pool?" I smirk and nod,
"Of course." he places a firm heated kiss to my lips.