Chapter 13

(Happy little Pill-T.S)

**That afternoon**

I let out a frustrated scream as I slam my bedroom door closed. My heart shatters as I storm over to my bathroom, Blake and Bree went to re-book their flights back to Australia. I push everything out of my way with all my efforts and let out scream after scream as I slam my fists into the wall. Why does it have to be so hard.
"Bailey?" I look up and frown, I'm mad.
"Tristan?" I whisper my voice broken and weak.
"Your strong Bailey..." he whispers giving me a soft smile. I let out a yell as I slide down the wall, 'Tristan, Tristan was killed 3 years ago!' My brain screams as I stare at his pale, fragile figure.
"Fight for what you believe in." I frown and let out another scream throwing the closest object which happened to be my phone.
"Why?! What did I do?!" Tears stream down my face as I carefully watch Tristan, slowly disappear with the mumbling of,
"You can do it." I scamper to my feet, me being an absolute wreck as I stumble towards the bathroom searching for the one thing that gave me life after Tristan. My eyes frantically scan the room for the shinny metal object, my skin throbbing for that oh so overwhelming and beautiful feeling.

1. You let them slip away
2. Tristan's gone now Shawn
3. Shawn never loved you
4. I'm a slut
5. It's my fault Luca left
6. Shawn only used you
7. I'm a failure
8. I don't deserve friends
9. Shawn hates your guts.
I let out a scream, my eye sight becoming blurry as I feel my head begin to spin... Shawn, I love you and I'm sorry you had to see me like this. But you left me shattered, broken, unrepairable.
10. Let it go.

**Shawn's P.O.V**
That moment in life was the worst moment, being forced to break her heart shattered me, tore me down. But this call...This call destroyed me, and to know I was the cause. Bailey is my best friend, other half I love her till my last breath and than the call.
"This is all your fault!" My little sister screams as she picks up the closest thing, that being a China plate, and throws it in my direction.
"Get in the car. Your going to her, she's your other half Shawn. I see love." Mum says as she angrily grabs her keys from the bench and storms to the car both my little sister and I hit in her trail, and a nerves breakdown hot on mine.