Prolouge

An Extra with black hair and a bland look is currently standing infront of a school 100x bigger then his house.

"Huh.... How did i get here again..?"

[The Expressionless Awakener]

¡Prolouge!

My real name is Kim lee, my current name is johnson kim or kim johnson, I reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying from a car accident.
I was reincarnated into an orphanage as a 6 year-old who happens to have the same name as i have in my past life.
Before i could react to what just happened,I was soon adopted by foreign parents from the Us and named me johnson kim.
I then realized Both of my parents'names have 'johnson' in their last name.
I was confused at first because i just experienced death, but in a few hours while flying a plane into a foreign country, i was able to keep myself quiet from asking questions that may cause suspicion or confusion.
I was soon introduced by my 2 step-siblings.
A step-brother and a step-sister.

The name of my brother is miguel johnson, 18 years old and still in highschool, While my sister's name is rosalia johnson, 26 years old and is working as an awakened office worker.

My brother was 4 and my sister was 12 when i was first introduced to them.
I didn't get along with them at first but in a few months of being in the same household, i was able to treat them like siblings.
We still got along like siblings, even after 14 years later.

I also didn't got used to the country at first but my parents taught me the cultures of the country along with teaching me english.

In a few months, i got used to the country. especially, the accent. since i was a music genius in my past life, i got the accent right after learning it in a few weeks.

I was enjoying my new life, i still make music even after the reincarnation.
The only things that i have changed in my new life is that i no longer post music videos in social media and i have awakened powers after turning 18 years old.
I was basically living the life of an extra in a novel. even tho i am actually an extra in a novel.

I realized that i was reincarnated in a novel which i had read before. its not just a fantasy game-like world i was reincarnated to. but its also a novel that i had read.

I didn't know about this until i accidentally passed an examination into the world's most powerful and famous school as a scholar in america after losing a bet that my brother made.

Even my step-parents celebrated the next day i got the letter of passing the exams.

It also means that i owe my brother 20 dollars...

Anyway, I was able to remember which world i was reincarnated to, not basically a world but a novel i had read before, just like i said on those few paragraphs.

Unfortunately, i didnt remember most of the plots and the storylines except almost all of the characters in the novel.
Since i already liked my normal life and i only remembered almost all of the characters, i decided to avoid the characters as much as possible.
Not just that i wanted a normal life but i also not want to change the story too.

Since then,I was able to successfully avoid them for 2 years straight....Until that day happened.

Now that i told you my new life in the fantasy world,I'll tell you my past life.

My dad abandoned me and my mom when i was born,ever since then.My mom has been working alot.
I love her, i really do. but i couldn't help her since she always puts a fake smile on her face almost everyday.

But i did try to help her, since i have a passion to music,i always make music on the streets to get atleast donations from other people to help my mom.
And since my mom is really supportive,she worked hard to buy me a guitar on my 15th birthday.

I was mad. but i couldn't express it.

Why?

She worked too much,working overnights just to buy me something on my birthday.

I dont like it.

But i can't help it.

I love my mom and I'm grateful.

even if I can't express it.

She worked hard just to get a roof on both our heads and food on our plates.

and its been like this until she died when i was 18.
She died due to frustration and stress of work.

On the day on her funeral,I couldn't express a thing.but she knew that and only accounted on my emotions and feelings.

But i still regret it.
i couldn't express a thing.

One thing she told me before she died;
"I will support you even if I'm not here with you, so go and make music as if each beat is your life line"

What a crappy line,but i still felt motivated.

And so i did.. I make music videos and a lot of people donate me for it, I get money each post i make though not that too much.

Until the day i died after making my last music video.

At least I thought i could meet my mom when i die but I didn't expect to be reincarnated in another world instead.

I wasn't happy but i decided to live anyway.

I couldn't remember her name when i reincarnated but i knew she was the only person to care for me in everyway possible.

Of course she is my mom after all.

[Expressionless awakener]