Chapter 23: School fight!?

!!NOTE!!

Before we could continue onto the story, i have pretty news!!

I have published a new novel!!!

YAYYYYY 🎉🎉

Here is the pic>

TITLE: Adopted by a gay couple!?

Can't you see kwan jihu and kim lee in the pocket of their own adopted kid!!??

*Cough *Cough anyway...

This novel is a connection to the novel which you are currently reading!!

Sadly.... it is still coming soon!

But you can check the novel and read the description there!! just go to my account profile and you'll see the novel i published!!

It will come soon around...when i finish this novel you are currently reading.

SORRY!!

Just so you know, im finishing this novel until 150 chapters! Which is gonna take... a very long time.

Don't worry, once i finish this, i will work onto to the novel im currently saying.

So pls don't try stealing my novel while its still on 'coming soon' mode!

Thank you for everything!!

Back to the story!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

I looked around the noisy crowd as the two students fought each other fiercely.

Krazon wilter lifted up hes hand to form floating fire-like magma balls to shoot at the enemy, Kwan jihu.

Kwan jihu, avoided the attack.

"HAH??? YOU SCARED PUNK!?"
Krazon Wilter shouted at hes enemy in a stance.

"Why would i be when you're the one who is in pain?"
Kwan jihu spoke back coldly.

The two continued to fought in an intense battle, so much that the cafeteria tables,walls and the like, got destroyed by the intensive fight.

Krazon wilter, the so-called delinquent of the school, is currently getting beaten up by the protagonist, kwan jihu.

"Just give up. You have nothing to gain from fighting me."
Kwan jihu spoke coldly as he fought with hes mana.

"Why would i give up to person like you who stained my expensive uniform!?"
Krazon shouted madly.

I continued to look around the intense battle as i gulped and shivered expressionlessly.

Kwan jihu was holding back hes power, only avoiding the attacks that krazon wilter used and only using minor attacks, even so, I was too dense to tell anyway.