Chapter 25: Escaping a villain's grasp

[ Expressionless Awakener ]

The cold and intense air filled the atmosphere.

I began to feel nervous as i sweat.

I moved and looked to my left.
Krazon wilter, the cause of the situation, is in fact pissed and mad but also feeling nervous and sweaty.

I looked to my front, to see the principal glaring at us with intense contempt.

Honestly...
'WHY AM I ALSO GETTING SUSPENDED!!??'
I thought as i felt the bias inside my heart.
.
.
.
A few minutes earlier.

'Please work.'
I thought, as the intense atmosphere flowed through the hallways along with my mana glowing yellow and green.

"WHY'D YOU STOP!? DID YOU COME TO FINALLY FACE ME!?"
The angry tomato shouted.

I looked to my back to make sure Krazon wilter was running after me, then looked back to my front to confront the student-like creature.

Luckily, Krazon was a bit, but a bit far now..

I 'psst' to the creature.
'Psst!!!'

The creature looked back at me with intense speed and immediately started its ugly form.

"GAHHHH!!!!! GO. BACK. DORM. NOW!"
The creature shouted in a hoarse-creepy-like monotone.

The sludge splashed all over and the creature turned bigger and bigger.

"GAHHH!!!"
The creature screeched again.

I looked back to make sure krazon was still chasing me, luckily he is still chasing me.

The creature began to form tentacles along with its face covered in sludge.
It began to make creepy crying noises along with whispers to 'go back to the dorm.'

It was entirely different then the one i saw two years ago.
Honestly, It was creepy.

Finally, the creatures tentacles began to move slightly,Then moved towards me with incurable speed.

I took a huge step-back.
'Just because I'm a Weak D-Ranker doesn't mean you can underestimate me!'
I thought as i remembered krazon wilters words from earlier.

I dodged the attack in time with mana flowing onto the ground and jumped around to avoid its tentacles.

I looked back at Krazon Wilter again, and noticed the monster i accidentally interacted with.

He also took a step back.

I smiled creepily as the mana around me began to turn red.

"Fine.. I'll face you. I hope you're happy."
I spoke as my eyes glowed red and ran towards him, making him took a turn in slight panic.

"Ohoho... You cheeky little bastard."
He chuckled as we both ran back through the hallways again.
Except that i have a plan.

The chase continued.

'...'
'......'
'...............'

The red mana flow began to slowly disappear along with my red eyes turning back to my original color and my expression turning expressionless again.

Somehow.... The plan i made up a few minutes ago.... Was suddenly forgotten.

'....What am i supposed to do again?'
I thought cluelessly as i came back to my original self again.

I began to panic even more, getting chased by something even more exacerbated!!!

[ You're soo dumb- Lol 🤣 ]
The Red system appeared and replied to my left shoulder.