Chapter 4: A story plan

[The expressionless awakener]

'Oh!'

'Come to think of it... i do remember most of the characters in the novel..So maybe i should avoid all of them!'

I stood up from my bed and took a notebook from my
luggage, and brought it to the table nearby my bedroom.

I then sat on my chair and slammed the notebook on the table.

I looked at the notebook and felt a daze.

'...'
'i forgot my pen'

I stood up from my chair, grabbed my luggage and took a simple plain bag from it.

'why did I stuff my bag inside my luggage and put a notebook right on top of it..?' I muttered.

I was clueless as usual.

I took the bag and looked through my stuff until i found a pen.

I then took the pen to my table to write a few things for my plan on the novel.

'So.. for this plan...'
I stopped for a moment.

I forgot what plan i was planning.

'....'
'why do i keep forgetting..?'

As i try to remember what i had in mind,
I suddenly dropped my pen.

Strike occurs and i somehow remembered.
'Oh, i remember now.' I thought.

'In the novel, There were at least 6 characters in this school, But only at school,There are at least a lot more characters outside the school.'

'Besides the protagonists, there are secondary characters around the school.'

I wrote a few things i had in mind.

'There are 2 side characters, the first one is the protagonist's useful sidekick, named, Garcila luven.'

'Garcila luven has green eyes and a patch of white hair.
He is less an inch tall from the protagonist.'

'Garcila luven is born in a prestigious family of the Luvenhood.
Just like a character would sometimes have.'

'hes been through quite a history towards his family.'

'Hes father is one of the top richest people in america and has owned at least 10 companies and 7 restaurants.'

'But that's not what makes his father really rich.
He has a lot of money, more than what he has owned from the companies or restaurants he built.
it was his inheritance from his family.'

'Although he is rich, he is also the type to be abusive and strict towards his family.'

'He abused the side character/His son and used him for his selfish needs.'

'Unlike the father, Hes mother is the kind one.'

'she mostly protects his son from his father,she is a very beautiful woman and respects and cares for his son very dearly.'

'Afterall. Garcila is the only child of the luven family.'
'So it's obvious that he is the one favored by hes mother'

'But since he is the only child of the luven family. ofcourse he will inherit the riches from the luven family.'

'...'

'ahh... I quite wrote alot. i should summarize this so that i could have enough space for 1 page.'
I mumbled.

'Garcila luven has the ability to summon anything he wants, depending on how much mana he has, sometimes he summons it once or all at once.'

'He tried to fight the protagonist by challenging him to a battle but...'